PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.) You are not my pal.
Sometimes I just need to be held. You sure?

B.) Wow, you stopped a 21 game win streak, hang your piss colored towel on that, good for you.
I think I'll hang it on one of our FIVE silver trophies. Thanks.
C.) See what Fixit said; ie, we smoked your asses in the rematch, you know, the one that counts, regular season wins mean squat.
See my reply above.
D.) You are a friggin clown, eight more weeks of your crap, can't wait.
:D :eat3:

Five silver trophies, wow.

Four were won by having most your team on the sauce and 90% of your "fans" can't ever remember, one handed to you via a cheap shot to Palmer (you morons tried that two with Brady, but Bledsoe came in and buried your asses, nice try though, I'd expect nothing less from the Steelers).

Nope, sorry, we don't give a crap about Pittsburgh, sort of like the Yankees don't give a crap about the Red Sox.

Get that through your cast iron head, we are not worried about your crappy ass team that lost to the friggin Cardinals.

Five silver trophies, wow.
Tell me about after you have 5.

Four were won by having most your team on the sauce and 90% of your "fans" can't ever remember, one handed to you via a cheap shot to Palmer
I cheered for both. But really no cheaper than what you did to JP Lostman. We own the Bungles. It mattered little.
(you morons tried that two
It's "too" assmunch.
with Brady, but Bledsoe came in and buried your asses, nice try though, I'd expect nothing less from the Steelers).

Nope, sorry, we don't give a crap about Pittsburgh
At least you spelled it correct.
sort of like the Yankees don't give a crap about the Red Sox.

Get that through your cast iron head, we are not worried about your crappy ass team that lost to the friggin Cardinals.

Thanks for noticing.

Last edited:
Tell me about after you have 5.

I cheered for both. But really no cheaper than what you did to JP Lostman. We own the Bungles. It mattered little.

It's "too" assmunch.

At least you spelled it correct.

Thanks for noticing.

I think you meant "correctly."

My question for all Pats fans is this.....

Years from now when your son looks up to you with innoscent eyes and asks, "Daddy, what is cheating?", what will you tell him? :rofl:

I don't really expect an answer to this, but it sure is funny.

Last edited:
It's about as funny as a halfwit like you giving others grammar and spelling lessons.

JP Lostman, gee, when did he change his last name?

"spelled it correct"......sorry assclown, it's "spelled it correctLY", you left off the LY.

"Innoscent"..........what's that, a new ****ing word?

Was high school the best ten years of your life or what you friggin ******.

Keep posting here, we all can use a laugh you brain dead moron.

I figured sooner or later a ****** like you would throw out the old cheating card; yep, that's how we kicked your ass in the AFCCG twice, we cheated. Whatever helps you sleep better at night fleabrain.

Last edited:
I've never heard clown college referred to as grad school before.

You learn something new everyday I guess.

Next you'll tell us all you're 6'5", bench 400lbs, live in a million dollar home and bang super models left, right and center.

We get that a lot around here, trolls trying to make themselves look better than they are, so have at it..........

I'm 4'9",weigh 400lbs, live in a refrigerator box and bang nearby alley cats left, right and center.

I knew there was a common profile regarding Pittsburgh Steelers fans :D

Last edited:
Don't tell me you live in Philthy. You know, you could get beat up pretty bad if your bird friends found out you sold out.

No but there are plenty of Pittsburgh fans in my parts here on the northeast side,About 155 miles north of Philly

and I hate ALL Pennsylvania teams

Last edited:
My question for all Pats fans is this.....

Years from now when your son looks up to you with innoscent eyes and asks, "Daddy, what is cheating?", what will you tell him? :rofl:

I don't really expect an answer to this, but it sure is funny.

It's a fair question, and here's how I'd answer - "Son, remember that loser Jimmy Crack Cornhole? His mommy cheated on his daddy with an imbecile, and that's what happened"

Fly away, sh*tbird

Otis, you are the man, just about the most hysterical thing ever written in the visitors forum, aka, troll central.............

Are you frickin' kidding me? I wouldn't want that whiny excuse maker anywhere near my team. In case you haven't noticed, Mr. Delusional, the Patriots are a class organization that doesn't cry, make excuses, and discredit the opposition after a loss.

Well, there was the "popcorn eating" taunt on TO. Not that I don't hate TO, but that wasn't necessary.....

Classy. Just like your team.

I wonder...
If LDT doesn't cry like a little b*tch, does this "classy" sh*t reach the now epic and clearly over-used proportions it's at now?:bricks:

Last edited:
He's talking about the Patriots having no class according to the crybaby LT after we beat the Chargers in the playoffs last year.

His crybaby act claiming the Patriots had no class dancing on the Bolt at midfield after the game.

You know, class, like that stool sample that used to play for your Stoolers, Joey "Mr one sack in 2007 so far" Porter, aka, "They (the Patriots) will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever be on OUR level" after the Stoolers beat the Patriots in the regular season in 2004, because regular season games mean so much to the Stoolers..........

Sorry ballbag, we like leftovers who can play, not some overated ****** like Porter.

You know, guys like Vrabel (thanks a MILLION for cutting him), Harrison, Seau, Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Washington, Thomas, K Brady, Morris, Evans; yep, "leftovers" like them.

You tool.

How about Chad Scott, Josh Miller, and Hank "Sweet Feet" Poteat?

Boy, Josh has a Super Bowl ring for his great coffin corner punting. That's when the ball goes out of bounds inside the 5, and not through the back of the endzone for a touch-back.
Not that a Stooler fan knows how important field position is.
Funny thing is...Miller has a winning record vs the steelers.:rocker:

Is that why you cut him?

Used him up, man.
Stoolers wouldn't know about getting rid of players before they suck. Porter played for them last year.

An Vinny Testicles played for you. Please don't tell me about used up players on one's roster. the Patsies have about 10 players on their roster older than the Steeler's oldest player. Plus about 70% of those players play either DB or LB. You can say what you will about the Steelers but we never keep people on our roster once they are past their prime.

Vinny had a better season than Worthlessburger did last year.
And its not about age, its about production. Stoolers wouldn't know about that, because they suck.

Please name those 10 players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back