PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Pats, plz murder Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangenious

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on reaching your 4th SB, I dispise your team but have great respect for a lot of players (no Rodney Harrison and Vince Wilfork are not included). Unfortunately I have to deal with bandwagon giants fan who were m.i.a. 2 weeks ago. I wear my jets gear still and I hear the comments saying wrong team and I even get some guys who say they love the loyalty. I just want to say murder the giants and run up the score. the giants seriously are getting too big for themselves. Plax saying the giants wr's>Pats wr's. The giants need to just STFU and show up and hope this is not SB XXXV all over again. Im not rooting for either team to win but I would not mind if you took them behind the wood shed.

Do Giants really have bandwagon fans?

You would not realize how many. I went to the mall yesterday and spent a good amount of time checking out Champs, Modells an foot locker. (The one benefit of the Giants doing good is that Jets stuff is 50 percent off so I got some nice bargains) I was in the store for maybe thirty minutes and I saw so many people buying manning n plax jerseys, not even the SB ones. ITs sickening walking around the city seeing all the hats and jerseys and knowing full well that in two weeks they all will be hidden after their beat down. Friends I knew from high school and in college are leaving giants themed away messages. I say when the heck were you a jints fan

Last edited:
don't you worry --- when the pats get done running up the score, those giants will feel like mangina's jets.

You need to respect Wilfork and Harrison as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots