Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dear Pats, plz murder Giants

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by mangenious, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mangenious

mangenious Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Congrats on reaching your 4th SB, I dispise your team but have great respect for a lot of players (no Rodney Harrison and Vince Wilfork are not included). Unfortunately I have to deal with bandwagon giants fan who were m.i.a. 2 weeks ago. I wear my jets gear still and I hear the comments saying wrong team and I even get some guys who say they love the loyalty. I just want to say murder the giants and run up the score. the giants seriously are getting too big for themselves. Plax saying the giants wr's>Pats wr's. The giants need to just STFU and show up and hope this is not SB XXXV all over again. Im not rooting for either team to win but I would not mind if you took them behind the wood shed.
  2. MRBLAZE

MRBLAZE Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do Giants really have bandwagon fans?
  3. mangenious

mangenious Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You would not realize how many. I went to the mall yesterday and spent a good amount of time checking out Champs, Modells an foot locker. (The one benefit of the Giants doing good is that Jets stuff is 50 percent off so I got some nice bargains) I was in the store for maybe thirty minutes and I saw so many people buying manning n plax jerseys, not even the SB ones. ITs sickening walking around the city seeing all the hats and jerseys and knowing full well that in two weeks they all will be hidden after their beat down. Friends I knew from high school and in college are leaving giants themed away messages. I say when the heck were you a jints fan
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  4. TommyD4207

TommyD4207 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Giants fans are typically Yankees fans as well.
    That might answer your question.
  5. eom

eom Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

don't you worry --- when the pats get done running up the score, those giants will feel like mangina's jets.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

You need to respect Wilfork and Harrison as well..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.