PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Pats Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip Rivers/SD defense = Pats killer.

Your perfect season is about to end on Sunday. If you think your stadium is loud then you should have been at the RCA dome when the Bolts crushed national media's dream game. Gillette's noise level would be a whisper compared to last Sunday at the dome.

Did you see how McCree dislocated Reggie Wayne's shoulder in the last 2 minutes of the game? Moss and Welker should be thinking twice by now.

It'll be an exciting game but the outcome will not favor your home crowd.

Sorry.

Yea, we should have been at the RCA dome to see how loud it was because the Pats never played the Colts in the RCA dome. Are you losing your mind? Do me a favor, tell LB (Little B*tch) and the other sorry a** Chargers that their daddy is waiting for them in Foxboro.

F*ckin Bolt fan: go smoke some more weed off of Mission Beach with the rest of the burnouts and eaat some mercury laden fish tacos!
Chargers are done = cindarella story ends at about 5:15pm eastern time this coming Sunday!!!! PATS BEST EVA!!

Great post Kotex; Rivers is a Patriots killer? He's 0-2 against them, please explain to us how that makes him a killer.

He's not a killer, but you are a douchebag, so you've got that going for you...............

Rivers has miraculously taken over the #1 spot on my list of hated NFL QB's. He unseated Tom Brady with no contest.

I heard he was yelling the following at the fans behind the Charger bench Sunday...
"Where is your actor, pretty-buy QB now?"
"Where's Marvin?

While the above quotes are mildly humorous, it's utterly classless and unprofessional.

Rivers = PUNK

Rivers has miraculously taken over the #1 spot on my list of hated NFL QB's. He unseated Tom Brady with no contest.

I heard he was yelling the following at the fans behind the Charger bench Sunday...
"Where's Marvin?

While the above quotes are mildly humorous, it's utterly classless and unprofessional.

Rivers = PUNK

Whew! Now I can sleep at night.:rolleyes:

"Where's Marvin?

Rivers = PUNK

Hey Cracky, Please explain to our lovely visiting guests from San Diego how it's only Patriots fans who hate Rivers, LaClassian etc..They believe we only hate the Chargers because we're jealous. Please let them know what Steeler Nation thinks of these fine young men.

Hey Cracky, Please explain to our lovely visiting guests from San Diego how it's only Patriots fans who hate Rivers, LaClassian etc..They believe we only hate the Chargers because we're jealous. Please let them know what Steeler Nation thinks of these fine young men.
Speaking for myself only (not sure I claim the title of Steeler's Nation spokesman just yet), I'm not a fan of either of the above mentioned characters.

LT is awful, but he appears to have 2 sides to his personality. There's the smiling "look at me on visio" side. Then there is the whining crybaby side frequently on display on the Charger sidelines. That said, LT is annoying but not the anti-christ either.

Rivers on the other hand is unworthy of a urine bath when on fire. He's behaves like a 14 year old punk with his face on the big screen at a sporting event begging for attention. He's unprofessional and immature at best. His lack of emotional control is a ticking timebomb waiting to go off at the wrong time and in the presence of the wrong people. In short, when I see Rivers, I feel a slight erge to knock his teeth in.

Last edited:
another blue print. Keep talking and you will not say anything next Monday.

Speaking for myself only (not sure I claim the title of Steeler's Nation spokesman just yet), I'm not a fan of either of the above mentioned characters.

LT is awful, but he appears to have 2 sides to his personality. There's the smiling "look at me on visio" side. Then there is the whining crybaby side frequently on display on the Charger sidelines. That said, LT is annoying but not the anti-christ either.

Rivers on the other hand is unworthy of a urine bath when on fire. He's behaves like a 14 year old punk with his face on the big screen at a sporting event begging for attention. He's unprofessional and immature at best. His lack of emotional control is a ticking timebomb waiting to go off at the wrong time and in the presence of the wrong people. In short, when I see Rivers, I feel a slight erge to knock his teeth in.

Thank you. By the way, wanting to knock good ole Phil's teeth in makes you disgusting. I started a thread saying that last week or so and they put it on the Chargers board and decided I weigh 300 lbs and have 2 teeth! Here's to me!

And likely never will as a juvenile in thinking.

You forgot to end your post with "Lights Out" :rocker:

Thank you. By the way, wanting to knock good ole Phil's teeth in makes you disgusting. I started a thread saying that last week or so and they put it on the Chargers board and decided I weigh 300 lbs and have 2 teeth! Here's to me!

Should I have added that at least LT doesn't beat women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back