PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Pats Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

csfoster

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Congratulations on a great game and victory yesterday. Very few superlatives are left to express the incredibly brilliant season your QB and great team is having.

Re: Dear Pats Fans..........

Congratulations on a great game and victory yesterday. Very few superlatives are left to express the incredibly brilliant season your QB and great team is having.

and may the force be with you...especially today

I will be rooting for the Chargers today. And it's not like I think the Chargers will be an easier opponent for the PAts if they win today cause if the Chargers beat the Colts, t:) he Chargers will have so much momentun in the AFC Champ. game. It;s just that everything time I see Peyton's ugly mug on Tv I get physically ill.

GO CHARGERS!!

although i guess you might take that as an insult, cause it means we want you:D

i think you have been one of the better charger fans on this board and i really appreciate that but it is very hard for me to root for a team which has rivers and LT especially rivers.i hope your QB grows up.

GO CHARGERS!!

although i guess you might take that as an insult, cause it means we want you:D

No insult taken. Despite the foregone national conclusion that it will be the Colts vs. Pats, we have more than a puncher's chance to win today and we certainly would love another opportunity against your great team this season.

Classy thing to say. Good luck today, although I think Rivers is a big girl who owns a dummy and sleeps with the lights on...

Last edited:

i think you have been one of the better charger fans on this board and i really appreciate that but it is very hard for me to root for a team which has rivers and LT especially rivers.i hope your QB grows up.

Different strokes for different folks. What Rivers does has apparently worked for him since he first put on football pads.:)

Last edited:

Classy thing to say. Good luck today, although I think Rivers is a big girl who owns a dummy and sleeps with the lights on...

Actually he was married in college and I believe has children already. People view his talking on the field as a sign of immaturity but I take it as more as an outside reflection of his inner competitive fire.

Oh geez. Charger fans already coming in here. Um, you guys need to win first. Seriously, do not believe this is a serious congratulations. Typical Charger fan trying to set the stage with their ridiculous smack dribble talk later...

Different strokes for different folks. What Rivers does has apparently worked for him since he first put on football pads.:)

i really dont have much to say about his abilities. he may grow up there. his constant yapping without having done anything credible bothers me. i think he also 'suffers' from playing with LT. Beacause as much as LT is the big help on the field, off the field that moment in tennesse when LT walked off from rivers showed the level of maturity of his and what rivers is fighting. iam actually surprised that norv turner hasnt gone out of the way to please LT and when teams stack up on the run he does go to pass the ball more.

Actually he was married in college and I believe has children already. People view his talking on the field as a sign of immaturity but I take it as more as an outside reflection of his inner competitive fire.

He does yes, he probrably plays with their toys ;) I always burst out laughing when I see him crying about something but your point is valid. You must have some fire and care to show emotion but sometimes he just takes it out on people and blames others. He's immature in areas but he still has along way to go as a QB and he should mature as he progresses.

I still think he sleeps with the lights on though..

Last edited:

And therein lies SD's problem...

Since when is marrying in college a sign of maturity...:rolleyes: His behavior on the field is an expression of arrogant ego in the face of woefully inconsistent performance, and in NFL football that is the definition of immaturity. If Phillip spent a little less time mocking others and taking a good hard look in the mirror at the player he is, he might actually mature. But he'd still have a rag arm...

It would be fun to smack the superclassies around again, but I have a feeling the guys in line ahead of us will have to be satisfied with that consolation prize this season.

Your quarterback is a loud mouth idiot

your runningback is a baby

good luck with the colts

you have zero chance

lets face it your coach is a high school coach at best

Thanks for the congrats. Good luck in the dome. That is a tough, tough assignment. It's a shame about Gates. Ideally all the teams would go in at full strength throughout the playoffs so that we can see who they really are. It's rare though. It's maybe impossible.

Oh geez. Charger fans already coming in here. Um, you guys need to win first. Seriously, do not believe this is a serious congratulations. Typical Charger fan trying to set the stage with their ridiculous smack dribble talk later...

One could say typical Pats Fan looking to be insulted but I won't. :cool:

When was the last time all four home teams held seed in the NFL divisional playoffs?

He does yes, he probrably plays with their toys ;) I always burst out laughing when I see him crying about something but your point is valid. You must have some fire and care to show emotion but sometimes he just takes it out on people and blames others. He's immature in areas but he still has along way to go as a QB and he should mature as he progresses.

I still think he sleeps with the lights on though..

As far as I have seen, he has neither cried or blame others. Truthfully, I prefer Rivers expression of exciting passion during the game whether things are going right or wrong over LT's expression of sad detachment when things are going wrong.

I can't believe I'm being nice to a Charger fan, but that's what happens when they play evil incarnate.

Good luck......

....you guys will need it.

Hey Patsfans,

Just wanted to say congratulations as well. The game went just as I predicted (jags would come out swinging, keep it close the first half, and then the Pats would simply outplay the jags in the second half), so no surprise there.

My take on the game:

1) Brady proves yet again why he's the MVP, simply amazing. That fake handoff where he threw the TD to Welker actually had me laughing it was so unbelievable.
2) If there was a "runner up" MVP award, I would have to say it goes to your O-Line for consistently protecting Brady and giving him all day long to pass.
3) Break-out game for Maroney - OMG, the Pats now have a RUNNING game as well!!!???? That's it, you win.
4) Defense didn't have it's best performance, however, it was against a very strong Jags offense playing "playoff" caliber football.

Congrats again on the win.

Go Bolts!!

DFWChargerFan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes