PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Patriots Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYPER

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
WTF is up with all the complaining about the refs. You're not Steelers fans. You're not Colts fans. You're not Jets fans. You're f.cking Patriots fans and as such you're better than that.

Nobody lost this game but ourselves. We made too many mistakes. Too many unforced errors. Watson's fumble. The snap to Cassel. Not taking the FG in the first half on 4th and 3. The blown coverage in OT on 3rd and 15. The list goes on and on.

In many ways we played great tonight. We just didn't play a great "game". If or when we ever learn how to play complete games, this team can be scary good. We've got to stop killing ourselves. We've got to stop making mistakes. We need to find consistency.

Having said all that, this team might be about ready to run the table.

- Proud and dejected Patriots fan

The refs did not lose the game for us. We needed no help to do that. I am a bit sad but pleased that we fought back to tie it. That said, I hate this overtime setup.

WTF is up with all the complaining about the refs. You're not Steelers fans. You're not Colts fans. You're not Jets fans. You're f.cking Patriots fans and as such you're better than that.

Nobody lost this game but ourselves. We made too many mistakes. Too many unforced errors. Watson's fumble. The snap to Cassel. Not taking the FG in the first half on 4th and 3. The blown coverage in OT on 3rd and 15. The list goes on and on.

In many ways we played great tonight. We just didn't play a great "game". If or when we ever learn how to play complete games, this team can be scary good. We've got to stop killing ourselves. We've got to stop making mistakes. We need to find consistency.

I couldn't agree more.

The refs didn't lose the game for us tonight, but they did a darn good job keeping the Jets in it. There were some terrible calls at key times, and never a holding call on the Jets OLine. The years we have gone deep into the playoffs we have been able to overcome these kinds of calls, and if we plan to do so again we need to step up.

Well said if we are a true dynasty we can't blame anybody but ourselves. When i lived in pittsburgh it was always we(the squeelers) are the better team we just diedn't play up to our potential. Wait till next time. They never gave the other team credit or could accept that they could have blown the game.

I don't see a clamor about the refs. There is one thread on ONE CALL. This is a crap thread. Just go post in that thread instead of cluttering our site with uninformatively titled crap threads.
One star.

:trolls:

Last edited:
Who the hell is complaining about the refs? Heck for that matter I didn't see any NON-calls. I thought they called a great game.

Don't worry I know patriot fans arent like that and are defense lost this game no one else.

nail head hammer

nail head hammer

Where are all the threads with people compaining about the officiating? There was one thread complaining about ONE call. I hardly call that a chorus of complaints. Are you people actually reading the messages here?

no..they are not..and if they really want a Patriots fan rant on the ref, I will BURY them with MY Ben Dreith rant...all else is mere sour grapes...I was at the game field level...if anything this crew let holding along the line go..those other calls happen every game every week. The worst call was the coin toss in overtime...OK? Now if anybody still wants to b!tch about calls I'll bury this thread in an avalanche of UNASSAILABLE Ben Drieth abominations. Let's relax, come down a little bit and savor a great NFL game, uinlike that abomination marquis SF/Cards matchup.

Last edited:

Not sure what you mean? The game ended near midnight, and it's 6 AM as I write this. Where is "all the complaining"? Most of us sleep at night, and haven't stayed up complaining. Unless we complained in our sleep, please stop complaining about complaining.

Last edited:
and the penalties and the ghost holding call on vrable on our goaline...

Look...say what you want...the Colts beat us playing almost perfect...Clark tore us up in the middle zone. Justin Keller is right now the besr TE in football...came back from a horrible game changing drop to win in OT. Impressed., He has super measurables but THAT is a seaoned pro we saw out there and he's a rookie. Favre lucked out

Mistakes, Mistakes and more Mistakes and not by the refs. This one should have been ours but we gave it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes