PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Joey Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Senator Specter thinks of this?

Wonder what Senator Specter thinks of this?

He will blame the Pats for supplying the drugs....open a congressional hearing and get BB thrown in jail.

now they can feel what it's like to have a story come out right before a huge game, ain't karma a *****...

I hate everything they represent more than ANY other team in the league

God bless Baltimore this weekend, especially after reading some of those comments after the article from those double-standard fools

Sigh.....

HGH is about the least of any NFL evil.

Doesn't everyone know ........ only the Patriots cheat ................ :rolleyes:

Isn't this story over a year old, maybe two?

I didn't bother clicking on the link since I now avoid anything other than an actual game on bspn. I'm guessing maybe they're trying to replicate last year's ratings bonanza by resurrecting year-old dirty laundry on a team that could be headed to the superbowl? This had to be written by either Easterbrook or Fish.

Not at all shocked this was ignored by the media...

Mike Fish is bored again, eh? This story is O-L-D and the article itself is weak (not suprising for a Fish article). Typical ESPN garbage here. I want to see this story explode even if the article is weak, but it won't. Why not? It's not about the New England Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back