PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeAngelo WIlliams

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveyw

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I just recently saw some footage of his pro-day and lets just say sign me up. If we are going to take a back at #21 and Moroney and WIlliams fall that far, he would be my man. He ran a 4.40 and a 4.48 - not too bad when some claim he does not have breakaway speed. He broad jump was 10'9" showing more than adequete explosion. I also watched a good deal of the catching drills and he looks pretty smooth. The main thing that turned me on to drafting him was his interviews. He said that he is willing to work out for any teams that would like him to and seemed like an overall bright kid. Does anyone know what he scored in the Wonderlic? Bottom line, if we indeed are looking at RB, I would love to add this kid to the mix.

At 21 Williams would be outright stealing. The only thing is I really don't see the Patriots taking offense in the first round. There will be so many good defensive picks at 21. Carpenter, Lawson, Greenway, Cromartie and we all know how much Bill covets defensive players. I drool everytime I think we could get Deangelo at 21. I hope they pull the trigger if he's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes