Welcome to PatsFans.com

deangelo hall

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Hollywood_Brady, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Hollywood_Brady

Hollywood_Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hey guys, im new in the forum...

so... what are your thoughts on deangelo hall... i heard him having a scuffle with his teammates in the lockerroom his last game and being fined 100k by the falcons organization... so he probably wants out of the falcon by next season, eventhough he still has one more year after this year on his contract.. we will most probably lose assante by end of the year and we need a quality player to replace him... the "self proclaimed best cbn the nfl" would do (hall)... i know he is such a primadonna, but you can see that we have solved the randy moss puzzle, why not deangelo hall... maybe he is at the point of his career where he needs to straiighten up his reputation by going to the pats and be a winner like what moss and dillon did...

what are your thoughts...?
  2. Tyler.Durden

Tyler.Durden Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I think he is plain and simply dumb, randy was complex and frustrated. Two different situations

I don't think we make a play for him.
  3. Hollywood_Brady

Hollywood_Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i think its the same situation arrogant player/a-hole, lockerroom cancer... isnt that randy moss during his time with the raiders... i feel like the pats are the last stop for players who want to redeem themselves... playrs deserve a second chance.. except T.O. of course... go pats.
  4. RPCity

RPCity Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think when you look at the guys the Pats have picked up who have a history of being team cancers....Moss and Dillion before him.....they were veterans by that point. Moss and Dillion were problems in their younger days, but by the time they came here were ready to put things behind them if it meant that they had a legitimate shot at a ring.

At this point in Hall's career, I don't think he's reached that point of his career yet where he's learned that he would need to do that. I don't think we go after him.
  5. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

the problem wasnt the aruging with teammates. i dont think he did

he got penalized 67 yards on panther's last drive where they gave up the lead. he got called for PI..thats fine. then him and Steve Smith were mouthing off..and later on..Hall jammed Smith off the line (it was clean) and he got a flag which was BS ..same with when he got called for talking when Smith should've been flagged too
  6. Flying Fungi

Flying Fungi Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Moss, Dillon--Offensive skill position players

Hall--not

no chance we make a play for him for the reasons you listed
  7. betterthanthealternative

betterthanthealternative Rookie

Ratings:
    +115 / 4 / -0

you have to be smart to be reformed. That's one difference between Dillon, Moss, and Hall.
  8. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

not to be ignored is the fact that he's a pretty bad player.