PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dean Pees

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypto

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm a raging fan boy.

But why the flying f*** wasn't Dean Pees fired the day after he was hired?

I swear, he doesn't learn a single f***ing thing. The one time the Patriots blitz, they absolutely choke the offense. That blitz at the end of the fourth carried them into OT.

So Pees reacts by blitzing once (twice?) on that 80-yard OT drive. He CONTINUES to play 10 yards off the receivers.

Bend-but-don't-break defense sucks. It's for bad defenses. This defense is not bad. It also isn't bend-but-don't-break. Playing 10 yards off on 90% of plays isn't even a defensive philosophy. It's just a load of defeatist ****. The Pats have so much talent, and Dean F***ing Pees throws it out the window. Almost lost us the Bills and Ravens games. Did lose us this one. What the hell is wrong with him?

He needs to be fired. Now.

As for O'Brien . . .

*grabs flameproof vest*

The Offical we want Dean Pees to resign thread

Blame Brady ok, but still you give up a 98 and a 90 yard plus drive, too many times ive seen this in the last three years.. Im tired of it, and we pay money for guys like Adalius Thomas... Trade for guys like Derrick Burgess and have a guy like Kyle orton, who is a good Qb, but we seem to make these guys look too much like Joe Montana.... We do miss Josh Mcdaniels , but for sure I know I never would miss Dean pees... Who is with me...

Last edited:
Dean pee brain pees should save face and resign. No creativity to his defenses.

All I can say now the way our D played today in the second half is :scream:

He just needs to go ... Bill please please please take over the D

The "bend but dont break" is fine but NOT WHEN YOUR ONLY SCORING 17 POINTS AND THE GAME IS IN OVERTIME.

It isn't even about creativity. It's about not being a total f***ing idiot. A high school football coach could do the job better than him.

We seriously need coordinators on both sides. This is stinking to high heavens.

Re: The Offical we want Dean Pees to resign thread

IMHO, we pay the defense to keep opposing 4-0 teams to 17 point in a game, and to 10 points in the second half in which we have a 10 point lead. If you think that 17 is too much, then perhaps you should fire Pees and blame the defense.

On the other hand, if you think that our offense should be expected to score ONE point in the second half, and not miss open TD passes with 4 minutes left and come up empty in the 2 minute drill, then you can blame the offense.

My choice to blame is the offense and the offensive coordinator.

You make very good points, but the offense is the unit that lost them the game today. Not only were they up 10 at halftime, but failed to score after that. Their offense has zero killer instinct.

In the end, I agree Dean Peas needs to get the boot, but unfortunately, this has been Belichick's philosophy since he was hired in 2000. At this point, it really doesn't matter who the coordinator is. On the other hand, their offensive coordinator is getting closer and closer to Jason Garrett bad. Cowboys fans know what I'm talking about.

IMHO, we pay the defense to keep opposing 4-0 teams to 17 point in a game, and to 10 points in the second half in which we have a 10 point lead. If you think that 17 is too much, then perhaps you should fire Pees and blame the defense.

On the other hand, if you think that our offense should be expected to score ONE point in the second half, and not miss open TD passes with 4 minutes left and come up empty in the 2 minute drill, then you can blame the offense.

My choice to blame is the offense and the offensive coordinator.

If I had to choose one of the two, right now I'd keep Pees.

Yes, the O'Brien and Brady and the offense deserve much of the blame for this game, but this team will not succeed in the playoffs with Dean Pees ruling the defense, unless he receives a brain transplant.

I've been saying that for the longest. Peas has ZERO creativity but Belichick has never fired anyone in his staff. Man I wish there was a first time for it. Peas is absolutely crap.

The Patriots defense has ONE interception through freakin FIVE games!!! FIVE!!!! Pressure causes picks and turnovers. No pressure equal no picks.

Tibbs. It doesn't even matter. We needed zero interceptions to win that game. All Pees needed to do was not play ten yards off the receivers and they'd have probably stopped those humiliating drives. Orton was passing to WIDE OPEN receivers. Some bum off the street could have posted his numbers against that idiocy.

The book on Orton is suppose to be that he can't throw pass 15 so why do we give him all the time he needs and play 10 yards :eek:off the receivers?

Yes, the O'Brien and Brady and the offense deserve much of the blame for this game, but this team will not succeed in the playoffs with Dean Pees ruling the defense, unless he receives a brain transplant.

Exactly ! we have seen this atleast in the past 2 SB failures ! He needs to go ...

BRING BACK ROMEO !!

He is the worst coordinator on the league . But not from now .

Plase get Romeo back!

He is the worst coordinator on the league . But not from now .

Plase get Romeo back!

I guess i beat you to it !!! :D

Exactly ! we have seen this atleast in the past 2 SB failures ! He needs to go ...

BRING BACK ROMEO !!

Romeo? You kidding me? Your average preadolescent Madden player could coach better than Pees.

Romeo? You kidding me? Your average preadolescent Madden player could coach better than Pees.

OK now you got me blushing ;) :D

Here's an interesting stat, Randy Moss is tied for the team lead in interceptions. Granted, their secondary is a way better than last year, but it's pretty pathetic when a WR is tied for the team lead in interceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back