PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deaderick suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a position comprised of such fat guys be so thin?

What about Jarvis Green? Alot better than the names I saw that worked out for the team.

He signed with Houston a few weeks ago.

Don't forget Ty Warren, Kade Weston and Daryl Richard.

Surprised they haven't called Damione Lewis.

I'd love to have Ty Warren :cool: But yeah, forgot those other guys. Imagine they were in the line-up. It's been an unreal season.

The last few weeks, I've had to check the Patriots website to look up numbers I didn't recognize several times. I'm not even sure some of the Pats employees know, as Cohen is listed on the roster page without a uniform number :rofl:

Deaderick is reserve/suspended. He is still with the team and cannot be picked up by any other.

Washington can be picked up.

LeKevin is a sub-standard D-lineman. BB fleeced Josh a 5th rounder for him.

Ty Law was reserve/suspended for stashing some cronic for the plane ride home back from a game in Buffalo. Faulk got nailed for possession of a super-joint that they had in Revenge of the Nerds, asn't suspended but was forgiven by the team.

Pats do forgive and forget.

law's transgression was ecstacy if I remember correctly.

he signed with houston a few weeks ago.

I'd love to have ty warren :cool: But yeah, forgot those other guys. Imagine they were in the line-up. It's been an unreal season.

The last few weeks, i've had to check the patriots website to look up numbers i didn't recognize several times. I'm not even sure some of the pats employees know, as cohen is listed on the roster page without a uniform number :rofl:

#66.................

Damn the evil weed! :mad:

Wanna toke Brandon? ;)

#66.................

That is correct!

Of course I was like, "Who the **** is 66?"

Then check Patriots.com and find nothing.

Then a bit later, the announcers mention him since he's been involved in a lot of plays.

Seriously, crazy year.

It must be missing or late to meetings as he has been fined a few times this year for that.

What a freaking dope ... how do you miss meetings when your a bench rider ... freaking dope.

Last edited:
Isn't LeKevin Smith really good? I would think he would be world's better than dead-weight-erick already. I know he's a little shorter and plays more inside, but still.

No LeKevin Smith is not real good. Deaderick is a much better player, one with the potential to start if he learns how to show up for work on time.

Hopefully, if the suspension was really about missed meetings and whatnot, Deaderick's attitude does a 180. He has a lot of potential as a DE in this system against the run and the pass. Our run defense already took a big enough hit as a result of losing Ron Brace. It's a shame that this is something that, apparently, couldn't be avoided.

Ian Rapoport tweeted:

But yes, Deaderick was suspended. As for the reason, he has been fined several times this year for missing meetings. Perhaps 1 too many
Maybe he has one of those malfuntioning iPhones that had the problem where the alarm didn't go off after the new year arrived. :D

Last edited:
Any details on how long the suspension is for? Will he be able to play in playoffs?

Here's the solution: JAG it up for the playoffs and look to Jerrell Powe, Ole Miss, with the #33 pick in the 2011 draft. He's a 330# run stuffing NT with outstanding agility and a mature, professional disposition, the captain of his defense. With Gerald Warren, Ty Warren, Wilfork, Brace, Wright and Powe headlining the 2012 DL, the cup truly runneth over. Imagine how much beef we could field for a goalline stand with that many big 320# bodies on the active roster.

Deaderick is reserve/suspended. He is still with the team and cannot be picked up by any other.

Washington can be picked up.

LeKevin is a sub-standard D-lineman. BB fleeced Josh a 5th rounder for him.

Ty Law was reserve/suspended for stashing some cronic for the plane ride home back from a game in Buffalo. Faulk got nailed for possession of a super-joint that they had in Revenge of the Nerds, asn't suspended but was forgiven by the team.

Pats do forgive and forget.

7th round pick
all pro corner
greatest 3rd down back in football

♪One of these things is not like the others♫...

If this isn't a quick slap with appropriate response for the post season, he'll never be heard from again on this team.

They've got 3 picks in the first 33 and plenty more. There are guys that actually want to play football on a Championship caliber team.

deaderick-yawn.jpg

Saw this pic on Ian rapp's report. Just telling lol

I always thought Kenny Smith was better than LeKevin Smith, but don't tell Keegs that.

Hmm ... were those two ever seen together at the same time?

One has to think that Deaderick made a real dumb mistake because next season there will most certainly be an embarrassment of riches at DL as we see Ty Warren come back, along with Brace and Wright; also Pryor, Love, Wilfork, and the other Warren, who has been holding his own pretty well. Not to mention that Eric Moore will almost certainly occupy a DL spot because we already have Cunningham, Ninko, and TBC at OLB, along with what will probably be a high pick for a 4th OLB. Our first pick is probably going to be a DE or DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back