Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dead Soldiers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, so I agree with this post 100% The blood of these Americans is on Obama's hands. There is absolutely no reason to be there other than to derlay the inevitable return to Taliban rule in Afghanistan, which is their right and desire.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Where are you, you rat bastard scumsucking phony two faced son of a b!tch sh!t bawling whailing weeping filthy vermin f-cking skunk Bush War Protesters?

I know where Penis Face Sean Penn is, he's down kissing Hugo Chavez's ass, the dirty communist bastard.

Get your little drums out, make your screw ball signs, march on Washington, nothing has changed you dirty smelly swine.

The Shepard Will Tend His Sheep
    The Valley Will Bloom Again
    Johnny Will Go To Sleep
    In His Own Little Room Again

OBAMA IS JUST LIKE BUSH IN FACT I THINK BUSH IS TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO, DRONE THE BASTARDS BARRY, KILL EM ALL WOMEN CHILDREN AND ALL THEIR F-CKING DONKEYS

OBAMA LOVES DRONES
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +478 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

could fight there 500 years and it would be the same. Men do not just join the Taliban ... they come to your family and they take you, it's that simple. If you resist your family suffers. Their numbers may be down a bit because entire families have left the country to save their boys from the Taliban.

We could come to some semblance of agreement with them ... it's not like they are strong and powerful either it's just that they can survive living in that horrid country ... living like animals in the mountains.

I do not think they are any less corrupt than karzai - the difference being we can control Karzai a bit while we look the other way when he squanders all the money we give him. Not like he's not giving money to the Taliban either ... he's a middle man and we can cut him right out and deal directly with the Taliban.

I hate to say our people are dying for nothing but they are and it's sad.
  5. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +293 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

I've got to say I also agree. We all knew that dead soldiers were merely pawns in the political game, but it doesn't make it any easier to stomach.
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

I agree Penn has a penis-face and that Chavez sucks....
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

We used to call the "Freedom Fighters" when they were kicking arse on the Soviets with our SAM's, intel and M-16s. Now we can't make a deal? Bullsh!t. Anyone can make a deal with these guys. It's what they do. Has been for centuries.

We need to get out yesterday and this is the main reason I could never vote for Obama nor could I tell someone else to.
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +478 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Had a business friend who grew up in Afghanistan ... father got them out (3 boys) before the Taliban got them in the 80's. The story's he would tell me were awful - those poor citizens their life is a living hell.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  9. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +293 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Not for nothing, but the Taliban are not descendants of the mujahideen from the 1980s. The Taliban movement started in Pakistan's refugee camps from among the dispersed Afghan population. What was striking about the Taliban when they came on the scene in the mid-90s was how few of them had any memories of Afghanistan, due to either having left at a young age or actually being born in Pakistan.

Their first order of business in Afghanistan was to take down the very mujahideen who had fought against the Soviets. Many of those commanders had taken to brutalizing Afghan villagers, and the Taliban were seen by Afghans and the international community as a potential answer to the problem posed by the mujahideen and instability in Afghanistan.

So aside from a straggler here or there, the Taliban have no part with the 1980s-era mujahideen.

India doesn't want us to leave. Neither does Iran. In any event, I wonder what the results would be of a study analyzing the actual benefit of continued US presence in Afghanistan.
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Take all the Bush War Protesters, and once you eliminate those who are not rat bastard scumsucking phony two faced son of a b!tch sh!t bawling whailing weeping filthy vermin f-cking skunk, you probably have none left. However, there may be a couple rat bastard scumsucking phony two faced son of a b!tch skunks.