PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 2, Who do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm happy with our new safety. A little dissapointed I couldn't open my X-mas presents yesterday and will have to wait until next year. However I yield to the power that be Belichick and Pioli.

So moving on. There are still some pretty good players on the board and am praying for a stocking stuffer with ILB Brandon Siler tomorrow. Zak Deossie would be pretty sweet too.

Who's out there that you still like and can contribute to the Pat's whether it be as a starter or ST's?

micheal bush RB tim shaw LB and and a 5th round pick for randy moss

I'm happy with our new safety. A little dissapointed I couldn't open my X-mas presents yesterday and will have to wait until next year. However I yield to the power that be Belichick and Pioli.

So moving on. There are still some pretty good players on the board and am praying for a stocking stuffer with ILB Brandon Siler tomorrow. Zak Deossie would be pretty sweet too.

Who's out there that you still like and can contribute to the Pat's whether it be as a starter or ST's?

Siler, Deossie, Bush, Sepulveda.

I actually like Blades too. Not the greatest specimen but had some crazy productivity. 147 tackles last year. Can't fake that number.

You opened many presents already this year, including Welker and Meriweather from the draft and all the free agents.

Siler, Deossie, Bush, Sepulveda.

I actually like Blades too. Not the greatest specimen but had some crazy productivity. 147 tackles last year. Can't fake that number.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats take 2 of those players. Don't forget the tight end factor though. I will be shocked if we don't end up with at least 1 or 2 tight ends from this year's draft.

It doesn't matter how many TE's we take. None will make the squad. We won't carry more than Watson, Thomas, Brady and Mills. And we already have an OK practice squad TE.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats take 2 of those players. Don't forget the tight end factor though. I will be shocked if we don't end up with at least 1 or 2 tight ends from this year's draft.

It doesn't matter how many TE's we take. None will make the squad. We won't carry more than Watson, Thomas, Brady and Mills. And we already have an OK practice squad TE.

i agree :cool:

The remaining players I like are:

LB DeOssie (he's a lock in round 4)
Desmond Bishop

TE Ben Patrick

S Tanard Jackson
John Wendling
Josh Gattis

CB Michale Coe

RB Bush

DL Paul Solai
Walter Thomas (project pick)

OL Josh Beekman

Manny Ramirez!!!

cuz we HAVE to!

Reposting from another thread:

Courtney Brown, CB
Michael Bush, RB
Chris Davis, WR
Zak DeOssie, LB
Doug Free, OT
Josh Gattis, S
Ben Patrick, TE
Brian Robison, DE/OLB
Paul Soliai, NT
Courtney Taylor, WR
John Wendling, S

Lots of guys left on my big board that are good value to this point.
Tanard Jackson, CB
Aundrea Allison, WR
Ben Patrick, TE
Josh Gattis,S
C.J Gaddis,S
Zak DeOssie,LB
Fred Bennett
David Wright, RB
Courtney Taylor, WR
Anthony Pudewell, TE
Desmond Bishop, LB
DeAndre Jackson, CB
Scott Stephonson, C
RB from Houston, forgot his name of the top of my head
CB from Cal Poly, forgot name as well
Brian Robison
Michael Coe
SEpulveda
Jeff Rowe
and list keeps going on and on and ........

I'd also like to revive my pet day-2 plan: pick 2 quarterbacks.

Lots of guys left on my big board that are good value to this point.
Tanard Jackson, CB
Aundrea Allison, WR
Ben Patrick, TE
Josh Gattis,S
C.J Gaddis,S
Zak DeOssie,LB
Fred Bennett
David Wright, RB
Courtney Taylor, WR
Anthony Pudewell, TE
Desmond Bishop, LB
DeAndre Jackson, CB
Scott Stephonson, C
RB from Houston, forgot his name of the top of my head
CB from Cal Poly, forgot name as well
Brian Robison
Michael Coe
SEpulveda
Jeff Rowe
and list keeps going on and on and ........

Off the top of my head the RB from houston is Jackie Battle, and the CB from Cal Poly is Courtney Brown. I don't have Tanard Jackson on my list because he's second round talent but fell all theway down the board. There has been some rumor he failed a drug test, which would make sense seeing as he is falling this far. Fred Bennett is on my list, but he's never lived up to his ability at CB. He's probably a FSat the next level. I really like CJ Gaddis at S, but when I was making my list I wasn't sure if I should put him down as a DB/CB/or Safety. I could add him to my Safety list. Gaddis is mostly potential, and raw.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head the RB from houston is Jackie Battle, and the CB from Cal Poly is Courtney Brown. I don't have Tanard Jackson on my list because he's second round talent but fell all theway down the board. There has been some rumor he failed a drug test, which would make sense seeing as he is falling this far. Fred Bennett is on my list, but he's never lived up to his ability at CB. He's probably a FSat the next level. I really like CJ Gaddis at S, but when I was making my list I wasn't sure if I should put him down as a DB/CB/or Safety. I could add him to my Safety list. Gaddis is mostly potential, and raw.

That is what day 2 is all about, players that are raw, have risks but have talent, low risk, high reward now. If they play to potential, you get steal, if they get in trouble or continue to underachieve, they get cut with a low cap hit, that is what makes day 2 the important part of this draft in particular.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes