PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DAY 2 -- No Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if Tom is seen walking off the plane in AZ with a walking cast, and Randy is the first to address the media....

All players meet the media at the same time on media day. It is required of every player. The only way for Randy not to be hounded about the off the field issue is for him not to show up and face a huge fine and potentially a suspension.

I managed to get a picture of Brady at practice today, looks like he's all set and ready to go:

football1.jpg

I think Tom will be listed as questionable next Wednesday, & then will go on to play the greatest game of his career. The only ones not distracted by all of this will be Tom & his teammates.

I hope Tom Brady is a fast learner because he misses so many important days.

I have no problem with Cassel getting some solid reps before the big game.

Absolutely - Belichick is practicing them IN FULL PADS this week, with a full week of practice in Arizona to come. Even if Brady's ankle was fine, I'd be more than happy for him to rest up this week.

I hope Tom Brady is a fast learner because he misses so many important days.

Yeah I think he's proven in the past that he's a bit slow to catch on:rolleyes:

The only way for Randy not to be hounded about the off the field issue is for him not to show up and face a huge fine and potentially a suspension.

NFL league is waiting for the court result before issuing any penalty. I hope that Randy knows how to settle this issue quietly and fast so that he can sign another contract with Pats.

If Randy's issue doesn't go away in the next few months, Randy will not be with Pats in 08 because NFL will not let him play. Pats is testing Randy and that was the reason they have 1 year contract.

Last edited:
Brady not at the "MEDIA PORTION" of practice. Get it, MEDIA PORTION. We have no idea if he's practicing after the media leaves. 10-15 minutes is all he may be missing. BB is playing this perfectly.

Yeah, I agree with Shmessy's thread from yesterday, BB is MILKING this. It's not a distraction for the Pats, the only team it could possibly distract is the Giants, so why not play along? Think about it - who did all the Rivers, Gates, LT injury talk affect? The Chargers? Nope. It was the Pats who had to think about it, think about how much time to spend on Volek v. Rivers, Turner v. LT, etc. Now, the Pats are professional enough that I doubt it ever became a "distraction", but are the Giants? Who knows, but let's find out along with BB by f**king with them for just a bit longer.

NFL league is waiting for the court result before issuing any penalty. I hope that Randy knows how to settle this issue quietly and fast so that he can sign another contract with Pats.

If Randy's issue doesn't go away in the next few months, Randy will not be with Pats in 08 because NFL will not let him play. Pats is testing Randy and that was the reason they have 1 year contract.

The league is waiting for NOTHING. There have been no criminal charges filed and from all that is being said, there never will be. No criminal charges, no League involvement.

The league is waiting for NOTHING. There have been no criminal charges filed and from all that is being said, there never will be. No criminal charges, no League involvement.

I hope so as long as Randy and his lawyers know how to keep everything under the control because 07 is going to be the LAST season which Randy plays if the judge decides that Randy is guilty.

I hope to see Randy in 08 Pats season.

I hope so as long as Randy and his lawyers know how to keep everything under the control because 07 is going to be the LAST season which Randy plays if the judge decides that Randy is guilty.

Randy is guilty of having a restraining order issued against him. That isn't illegal.

Randy can not be found "guilty" he hasn't been charged with a crime. The judge can grant or deny the order of protection.

If Randy's atty stipulated to agree to the order of protection the judge doesn't even need to make a finding if it is warranted or not.

A photographer did get a fleeting shot of Brady emerging from a meeting with Dr. Rudy Wells.
robotankle2_468x351.jpg

Better. Stronger. Faster.

Guys I got bad news....

Here's the latest known photo taken of Tom:
Leonardo-DiCaprio-nude.jpg

:eek:

Oh wait that's Gisele's ex, Leo...my bad :bricks:

A photographer did get a fleeting shot of Brady emerging from a meeting with Dr. Rudy Wells.
robotankle2_468x351.jpg

Better. Stronger. Faster.

I understand why he is not a HUMAN.He looks like haft man half machine.

:confused: Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

Yeah, I agree with Shmessy's thread from yesterday, BB is MILKING this. It's not a distraction for the Pats, the only team it could possibly distract is the Giants, so why not play along? Think about it - who did all the Rivers, Gates, LT injury talk affect? The Chargers? Nope. It was the Pats who had to think about it, think about how much time to spend on Volek v. Rivers, Turner v. LT, etc. Now, the Pats are professional enough that I doubt it ever became a "distraction", but are the Giants? Who knows, but let's find out along with BB by f**king with them for just a bit longer.

I don't think this messes with the Giants any, they'll be preparing for Brady regardless. Not much tape on Cassel available.

I don't think this messes with the Giants any, they'll be preparing for Brady regardless. Not much tape on Cassel available.

I agree. It really doesn't mess with the Giants. When it was Bledsoe vs Brady in 2001 - yes - that was something that could mess the heads of the opposing coaches. Thsi doesn't make any sense.

Bad news guys, apparently his condition has worsened:

6071754_14b54a27cb_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill