PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dawn of the fog horn

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember they used to play the begining of hells bells when we were on D and it was third down. That seemed to get the crowd going.

I remember when the Pats used an air siren but the surrounding communities complained.

that was during that playoff game agaisnt the Steelers back when Curtis Martin was on the team....that really got the crowd fired up. Too bad Foxboro, Sharon et al complained.....

I like the Fog Horn too. It kind of reminded the crowd that there was a game on and you should be cheering and it somewhat worked.

I will say it was a poor choice of first games to use it though as I am pretty sure the horn is something the Vikings have been doing for years if not decades theirs is a little different as it is a Viking horn but still you see what I am getting at.

that was during that playoff game agaisnt the Steelers back when Curtis Martin was on the team....that really got the crowd fired up. Too bad Foxboro, Sharon et al complained.....

That was when they played in the loud stadium....next door!

Now THAT game could have used a foghorn!!!!!!

Couldn't see 10 feet away that day.

Did someone mention Foghorn?????????????????????

Foghorn-Leghorn-BoyI-say-Boy-I-approve-of-this-here-thread.jpg

YouTube - Family Guy Foghorn Leghorn

As for the foghorn, I heard it last night when I was watching the replay of the game on NFLN. Sounds sick.

That was when they played in the loud stadium....next door!

I thought the game was very loud this week. It may just be Fox having more crowd noise mikes. But the crowd sounded ferocious on my tv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes