PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Davis in violation of league rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The existing post on this was just moved to the new hard to find NFL forum.

Note to Ian - all that is going to do is lead to duplicate posts on the main board...

The existing post on this was just moved to the new hard to find NFL forum.

Note to Ian - all that is going to do is lead to duplicate posts on the main board...

I don't know why this would be moved. It is Patriots related.

I'll be honest, other than I think one time, I don't bother hitting the other forums. The new roving thread syndrome is actually annoying. The "OT" thing really wasn't that bothersome. JMO

I'll be honest, other than I think one time, I don't bother hitting the other forums. The new roving thread syndrome is actually annoying. The "OT" thing really wasn't that bothersome. JMO

I'd agree with you - this is the only subforum I hit here. Not sure why this was moved, as it directly relates to the Patriots.

I can see moving a thread that has nothing to do with the Pats (say, how is Alex Smith's injury coming or something), but not this one. Color me confused?

Having said that, managing forums like this is an artform, and one that Ian and the group do better than most sites, which is why I keep coming back here :)

Last edited:

I agree....

How reliable is this NFP site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back