PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzafted

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Where did he go? I don't recall seeing much of him against the Jets or Colts.

I know it was only one game, but he showed some great hands against Jacksonville. Why not use him more?

Things don't work that way.

Things don't work that way.

Exactly. As BB says, "We played the players who gave us the best chance to win." At JVille, Watson wasn't there, and they needed Graham to block, so that left Thomas as the only receiving TE threat. Now, the O-line is playing better so Graham can go out on routes, and Watson is healthier.

He recovered the fumble on the San Diego punt return...

David Thomas is the new Chad Jackson.

I look forward to your upcoming insightful post on this topic Fungi.

David Thomas is the new Chad Jackson.

I look forward to your upcoming insightful post on this topic Fungi.

I'm still broken up over the loss of OJ Santiago.

But seriously...this is THE game that Marquise Hill and Bam Childress break out...

Ben Watson needs to go. I am ready to say, right now, that Dave Thomas will be a better player for us next year and in the future than Ben Watson will ever be.

Ben Watson needs to go. I am ready to say, right now, that Dave Thomas will be a better player for us next year and in the future than Ben Watson will ever be.

Because Watson has just a horrible career so far...

It's hilarious to sit back and watch this. Every week is a new story. If Watson drops a pass and Thomas catches one, Thomas is better and Watson needs to go. If the next week Watson catches a touchdown, he's the next Tony Gonzalez.

Last edited:
Because Watson has just a horrible career so far...

It's hilarious to sit back and watch this. Every week is a new story. If Watson drops a pass and Thomas catches one, Thomas is better and Watson needs to go. If the next week Watson catches a touchdown, he's the next Tony Gonzalez.

Nope. I have seen enough of Ben Watson to know that he will never have great hands or run good routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back