Welcome to PatsFans.com

David Siegel, Billionaire Whose Letter Promised Mass Layoffs After Obama Win.....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Kid~Brady, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Kid~Brady

Kid~Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

2. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +729 / 44 / -47

Disable Jersey

Wrong forum
  3. Kid~Brady

Kid~Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Whoops sorry, can you have a mod switch ot to politcal please?

I knew something was wrong when I saw a response from you, haha. ;)
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

5. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

....or this guy:

Murray Prays for America - News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register

"Editor's note: Robert E. Murray, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Murray Energy Corp., delivered this prayer and message to approximately 50 staff members on Wednesday afternoon. He provided The Intelligencer with the letter he read to employees upon being asked to comment on the layoff of a number of employees the day after the 2012 general election. He said the company will be forced to make more layoffs in the coming months."

He's the same C. Montgomery Burn who did this:

Matthew Palevsky: Robert Murray: Worst. Boss. Ever.

"
    Murray constructed a culture where employees of his company, Murray Energy, were under constant pressure to make political contributions to his chosen candidates. "They will give you a call if you're not giving," said one employee according to The New Republic. "It's expected you give Mr. Murray what he asks for." Murray, it seems, is the type who keeps close tabs on those who fail to make "suggested" donations and becomes aggravated when his appeals are not met. "We have been insulted by every salaried employee who does not support our efforts," Murray wrote in a letter to his employees earlier this year. This is the same man who apparently bullied his coal-miners into appearing at a Romney campaign rally on a workday -- without pay."

I hope this guy get life in prison with ZERO possibility for parole.

BTW, I also believe very strongly that the SAME punishments should be meted out to Union Bosses when and if they do the same strong-arm tactics to their members.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012