PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Patten to the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
All right, Mangini is still Ratboy to me, but I'll give him props for signing David Patten.

All right, Mangini is still Ratboy to me, but I'll give him props for signing David Patten.

I'll always have a soft spot for guys that won rings with us, even that kicker in Indianapolis (after he retires though). Goodluck to Patten.

Magina I hate you so much!! DP has helped us so i wish him well even though hes playing for Mangina!

I am going to assume the role of a veteran poster on these boards and simply state "there is no way David Patten makes this team!".

Now they have 2 WRs until they trade away Braylon with the rest of what little offense they had clearly Mangenius is in the house :D

I am going to assume the role of a veteran poster on these boards and simply state "there is no way David Patten makes this team!".
No now. That would be tampering.

David Patten is the man....His grab in the back of the endzone before the half of SB XXXVI gives me chills still.

Glad to see him get a spot where he should get reps but too bad its with ratgina and I wont be routing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes