PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Patten did well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd_Christmas

I can delete my own crap!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's stupid, but I like following Ex-Patriot players (at least the ones that left on good terms)

Patten had a real good game this past week for the Saints. It's good to see him doing well as he was a hard worker for us before leaving for the Redskins (hard to begrudge a guy that never made a lot of cash from taking a stupid contract like the one Snyder gave him)

Yeah, I saw that. Good for David. He had a nice grab down the sideline.

Maybe it's stupid, but I like following Ex-Patriot players (at least the ones that left on good terms)

Patten had a real good game this past week for the Saints. It's good to see him doing well as he was a hard worker for us before leaving for the Redskins (hard to begrudge a guy that never made a lot of cash from taking a stupid contract like the one Snyder gave him)

happened to turn on 'hawks/Saints and couldn't believe how well Patten did (over 100 yds receiving). I was happy for him, too. :)

Joe Horn was the Deion Branch of the Saints' O-he's sorely missed b/c he was Drew Brees'(and Aaron Brooks') safety vavle on those underneath/inzone routes.

With that being said-it looks like Patten is becoming their new Joe Horn-no wonder why Sean Payton's playcalling looks ALOT better now.

And wow-Reggie Bush looks like a BEAST out there now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back