Harris or SF 2008 #1

• David Harris

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • SF 2008 #1

Votes: 69 92.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does make you ask, more than ever, will we EVER draft a LB in the first round ?

Harris wasn't perfect but he is big and strong, a good team guy, had good timed runs and, still, we didn't take him. I'm OK with that but for once a pretty good fit LB seemed to be there for us and we passed again.

One thing I've always warned people about David Harris, he's got short arms. I still think he could be a good LB, and I would have been happy if they picked him, but I'm not sure he'll ever be a really good LB, just a good one.

Maybe people are more rational than you're giving them credit for?

So according to you then, the 96% of the forum posters who voted for the 1st round pick are irrational and you of the TWO people that voted for Harris aren't?

So according to you then, the 96% of the forum posters who voted for the 1st round pick are irrational and you of the TWO people that voted for Harris aren't?

I thought is was just me and David Harris's mom who voted for him.:singing:

I REALLY liked David Harris, and to me he is a proven talent, the unknown of where SF will wind up makes this a tough choice, I think I would have gone with Harris. For some reason, I think Harris and Posluszny are gonna wind up being really good, and will be piling up tackles against us for a decade or more.

That being said, Belichick & Pioli obviously didn't feel the same way, and they sure know a hell of a lot more that I know about football.

Nothing to do but talk about it now . . . draft's over and training camp is off in the distance :(

:bricks:
I know. Major bummer. A pair of mini-camps, the an information desert until the end of July. Not even the possibility of news becuase all the coaches will be on vacation :bricks:

definitely 2008 #1

it will be a top 20 pick in what many are saying will be a much better draft class

I'm rolling the dice on next years draft pick. You just never know what's going to happen. Injuries,fluke losses and locker room mayhem. For all we know we may be getting the 15th pick next year for a 28th from the year before. Easily a no brainer imo and more of a chance to evaluate our true needs next season. We are stacked and ready to make a run and I'm happy as hell to have the picks next season. 2 1st's and 2 3rd's. We rock@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes