PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremiahct

Rookie
Reaction score
What do u think about us bringing him to boston. he didnt do much any anything in miami, so he would be a lot cheaper than he was. He is also a very physical and tough guy, who could be switched to saftey; cause of his greawt size. Just an idea.

tell me your joking about moving him to safety.

a lot of people think that he is too big; and is has lost a lot of agaility; if they could sign johnson, i would nto mind seeing them sign him and do that. Think of the blows that he could deliver. Plus i dont really see this happening, but it is a fun idea to play with.

jeremiahct said:
a lot of people think that he is too big; and is has lost a lot of agaility; if they could sign johnson, i would nto mind seeing them sign him and do that. Think of the blows that he could deliver. Plus i dont really see this happening, but it is a fun idea to play with.
Steroids are fun to play with too! Just ask David Boston.

And if we sign him, it will be his third,or fouth, 'give this guy one more chance".

As you can tell, signing him would not make my kilt fly up.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Steroids!?! Those arms look perfectly normal to me. I mean sure he played at around 200lbs as a rookie and four years later he was around 240, but don't you put on muscle at a rate of 10lbs a year? I know I do....

boston-minicamp.jpg

OntarioPatsFan said:
Steroids!?! Those arms look perfectly normal to me. I mean sure he played at around 200lbs as a rookie and four years later he was around 240, but don't you put on muscle at a rate of 10lbs a year? I know I do....

boston-minicamp.jpg
****, my arms are bigger than that LOL

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Many pro athletes take steroids. Many that you don't want to know about.

There are other non-steroid proteing builders out there as well. Of course, there's also Human Growth Hormone - which I don't believe is detectable by any test currently.

Regardless, if Boston is willing to take a minimum salary with incentives, seeing as he really needs to prove himself - I'd give him a shot in training camp. Aside from that, he's only a big name on the FA list because he's been such a disappointment.

Last edited:
Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Some Jews do, too. Doesn't mean I invite them to my synagogue.

I'm gonna take your word for it, I myself thought it was just Romo and Boston. ;)

Boston is a head case. Wasn't he suspended by the Dolphins at one point?

Boston has the distinction of taking so many "performance enhancing" steroids that he ruined his career. He bulked up too much and lost all the things that made him a star in the making at WR.

He also tested positive for coke and marajuana after being stopped for DUI.

Please tell me. I promise I won't tell a soul. I have to know.

PATSNUTme said:
Please tell me. I promise I won't tell a soul. I have to know.
??????????

jeremiahct said:
What do u think about us bringing him to boston. he didnt do much any anything in miami, so he would be a lot cheaper than he was. He is also a very physical and tough guy, who could be switched to saftey; cause of his greawt size. Just an idea.a lot of people think that he is too big; and is has lost a lot of agaility; if they could sign johnson, i would nto mind seeing them sign him and do that. Think of the blows that he could deliver. Plus i dont really see this happening, but it is a fun idea to play with.

Shiny beads are fun to play with too!!! :p :p

Last edited:
Patjew said:
Some Jews do, too.

It's true. I was at a wedding and saw the groom go into roid rage taking out a poor defenseless wine glass, stomping it into a million pieces.

Then later that night, all his 'roid head friends were, like, picking people up in their chairs and bouncing them around

They were singing this crazy "Have a Nagilla" song the whole time, which I believe is the old catchy jingle for the Nagilla Cigar company (which Arnold Schwartzeneggar, a known 'roid head himself, has been known to smoke.)

It goes much deeper than this, but I don't think you people are really prepared to look deep down the rabbit hole.

I would absolutely like to see him playing for the Patriots if it was for vet minimum which at this point is really all he can ask I would think. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens either. Seems like we try these little reclamation projects at WR now and then like with Stokes and Terrell. But moving him to safety? I can't foresee that happening.

this is a stupid topic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back