PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dave Thomas Video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I REALLY like the looks of this kid after watching this. Athletic, good feet, some moves, some power, and he's always falling forward to make yards.

http://media.putfile.com/DT-74

Holy Crap........may have to rethink this pick after seeing that video (I wanted Stovall instead). He may not be big, but he seems to have GREAT hands and very quick feet. Brady has to bee drooling after this draft, at least three more weapons for him in Maroney, Jackson, and Thomas. And maybe 4 with Mills, Mills=bye bye Heath Evans ?? Have any Maroney & Jackson videos ?

I like this guy the more I read about him

WOW. Don't really understand why the scouts considered him slow and sluggish and similar to fauria. This guy is completely different.

scott99 said:
Holy Crap........may have to rethink this pick after seeing that video (I wanted Stovall instead). He may not be big, but he seems to have GREAT hands and very quick feet. Brady has to bee drooling after this draft, at least three more weapons for him in Maroney, Jackson, and Thomas. And maybe 4 with Mills, Mills=bye bye Heath Evans ?? Have any Maroney & Jackson videos ?

Have a look,

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=35125

There must be something wrong with my computer - I'm looking him up on Google video but keep getting old Wendy's ads

he looks more like Dallas Clark then fauria

R_T26 said:
he looks more like Dallas Clark then fauria

That's funny, that's the first person I thought of also. I think he looks faster than Clark though. The Pats Offense is stocked. And the more I read about the Guard/Tackle we drafted, I'm liking him a lot also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back