PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dave Thomas: Any word on rehab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Like many here I've been anticipating DT to be a great secret weapon on this offense. The guy runs great routes and has hands of glue. I think he is going to be HUGE once he is healthy and on the field.

Only problem being that health thing. Anyone have any info on how he is doing and if he'll be ready for start of the season?

Re: Dave Thomas | Any word on rehab?

Like many here I've been anticipating DT to be a great secret weapon on this offense. The guy runs great routes and has hands of glue. I think he is going to be HUGE once he is healthy and on the field.

Only problem being that health thing. Anyone have any info on how he is doing and if he'll be ready for start of the season?
go to patriots.com click bill belichick dailey injury updates, i think you can get the info there

I saw him walk around eating in paneera bread with no cast in septemeber.
remember he came back and did not perform and its been a few months.

we need our TE ,cannot believe after so much in vestment in TE we ran out if them by the SB.

go to patriots.com click bill belichick dailey injury updates, i think you can get the info there

Yeah, it's right below the detailed report of TB's shoulder and ankle injuries.:rolleyes:

I love David Thomas. I'd like to have him back. I don't have any news on his injury, but I remember how he tore it up against Jacksonville in '06...

Yeah, it's right below the detailed report of TB's shoulder and ankle injuries.:rolleyes:

I remember hearing a joke about BB and the way he reports his injuries. Can you imagine if BB was President Kennedy's press secretary in 1969, JFK would have been day to day with a head injury.

I think I heard it on the whiner line.

I remember hearing a joke about BB and the way he reports his injuries. Can you imagine if BB was President Kennedy's press secretary in 1969, JFK would have been day to day with a head injury.

That is just so wrong on so many levels.....
.....I got to admit, though, I did giggle.:p

Don't forget to check the gameplan under "offensive strategy"...
Thanks for the yuks. Great stuff!

1963, please.

David Thomas will be cut when his 3 years is up and we will all say David who???

David Thomas will be cut when his 3 years is up and we will all say David who???

Nah. This guy can catch a football.
Unless his blocking is that bad. I don't know.
Because if he can block at least near as well as he can catch,
then he could really help the team in 08.

I highly doubt a healthy David Thomas is cut from this team. If he can't stay healthy, that is one thing. But if he has an injury-free year next year, he is heir apparent to Watson.

????????? Why draft anyone?? God, where were you when Tom Brady sat the bench as a youngin'? Thank goodness you are not the guy in charge of personnel on the Patriots. They'd be f'ed.

I highly doubt a healthy David Thomas is cut from this team. If he can't stay healthy, that is one thing. But if he has an injury-free year next year, he is heir apparent to Watson.

that's what I am talking about ... health and getting on the field.

????????? Why draft anyone?? God, where were you when Tom Brady sat the bench as a youngin'? Thank goodness you are not the guy in charge of personnel on the Patriots. They'd be f'ed.

I think you missed the point ... he will never be healthy was the point.

wow David, you think very highly of yourself.

I like David Thomas, but i don't remember him doing too much except one great catch against The Jets??? damn i can't remember what team.

But i hope that he rehabs good, for all intensive purposes.

I think you missed the point ... he will never be healthy was the point.

:wha:

Ummm . . . (A) he's signed for four years, not three. (B) He didn't have significant injury concerns his rookie year; he didn't play much because he was buried behind Graham and Watson.

Last edited:
:wha:

Ummm . . . (A) he's signed for four years, not three. (B) He didn't have significant injury concerns his rookie year; he didn't play much because he was buried behind Graham and Watson.

yeah .. and now he's hurt ... probably will stay hurt ... Belichick moves on from him ... he gets buried ... then he's gone.

Whatever ... time will prove me correct no need to argue ... he's just not big enough (frame) to be pounded like a TE gets pounded. He's a bulked up RB and not a real TE.

yeah .. and now he's hurt ... probably will stay hurt ... Belichick moves on from him ... he gets buried ... then he's gone.

Whatever ... time will prove me correct no need to argue ... he's just not big enough (frame) to be pounded like a TE gets pounded. He's a bulked up RB and not a real TE.

OK. . . . Now there's a logical conclusion. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey