italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
someone has some news ?

next week when ?

ps = Buona Pasqua to You and Yr Families

Re: date for the regular season schedule ?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

POSTED 8:43 p.m. EDT, April 2, 2007
NFL DELAYS RELEASE OF SCHEDULE

The full 2007 NFL schedule, which was set to be unveiled on April 5, will now be released later in the month.

The official disclosure will come at some point from April 9 through April 19.

The opponents for the 2007 regular-season games already are set. The only questions remaining are the when's and the on-what-network's (for prime-time games only).

Last week, the NFL announced the nationally-televised games that will be played in Week One, and the three Thanksgiving games.

SCHEDULE COMING OUT WEDNESDAY

Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports that the 2007 NFL schedule will be released on Wednesday, April 11.

We'll be all over the thing as soon as it comes out, with a patented Ten-Pack of observations based on the full slate of games.

Two weeks ago, the NFL announced the nationally-televised games for the season-opening weekend. Also, the league has released details on the three Thanksgiving games.

The full schedule was supposed to be released on April 5, but was delayed.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

date for the regular season schedule ?

How about Anita Ekberg?

Never mind.:p

Schedule comes out Wednesday

I thought you guys would want to see this.

From PFT
SCHEDULE COMING OUT WEDNESDAY
Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports that the 2007 NFL schedule will be released on Wednesday, April 11.
We'll be all over the thing as soon as it comes out, with a patented Ten-Pack of observations based on the full slate of games.
Two weeks ago, the NFL announced the nationally-televised games for the season-opening weekend. Also, the league has released details on the three Thanksgiving games.
The full schedule was supposed to be released on April 5, but was delayed.

I think the Dolphins will open at home against the Bills or Pats. I hope it's against you guys.:)

Re: Schedule comes out Wednesday

I thought you guys would want to see this.

From PFT

I think the Dolphins will open at home against the Bills or Pats. I hope it's against you guys.:)
I'm hoping we play you in week 15 or 16. Culpepper might be ready to play by then. In 2008, I mean.

someone has some news ?

next week when ?

ps = Buona Pasqua to You and Yr Families

IPP, you would have know this if you had tuned in earlier this morning when there was a thread entitled "Schedule comes out Wednesday"--which for those of us that use patsfans as our primary news source was very informative. However you probably didn't notice this thread because it now has a "Moved:" in front of it, as it was moved to an old thread entitled "Schedule to be released 'early this week' ", thereby leading you to start a new thread in order to find out this information, which will likely be moved itself shortly and followed by another thread by someone else inquiring about this information, and so it goes in the new era of patsfans.com where unless you keep abreast of every new post in every thread in every forum, you are s**t out of luck.

(Sorry mods, but that was a ridiculous thread move, the new thread was fundamentally different than the one it was merged into.)

Last edited:
thks to everybody. so it 'should' be wednesday 11 (tomorrow in few words)

i'm looking for it...

Man this wait is killing me. The release of the schedule is like Christmas, it pretty much takes care of the rest of my year!

I hope we don't get many MNF games this year. Sunday night is ok but I think Monday's mess with the practices for the next week.

I heard last night that the schedule will be out 4/11 wednesday

Schedule released tommorow

Hey everyone,

Just saw it flash across the screen that the NFL network will have a "2007-2008 NFL regular season schedule special" tommorow which is wednesday April 11th at 1:00pm (or 1:30pm)..so I guess the schedule will be released that morning

Re: Schedule released tommorow

Hey everyone,

Just saw it flash across the screen that the NFL network will have a "2007-2008 NFL regular season schedule special" tommorow which is wednesday April 11th at 1:00pm (or 1:30pm)..so I guess the schedule will be released that morning
Per Reiss 1 PM!!

Did this thread really get moved out of the main forum? Wow, if the Patriots schedule is considered off-topic I can't see any thread lasting more than a minute there.

Did this thread really get moved out of the main forum? Wow, if the Patriots schedule is considered off-topic I can't see any thread lasting more than a minute there.

No, the thread "Schedule comes out Wednesday" was buried (moved) in a main forum thread entitled "Schedule to be released 'early this week' " --- and now we are having the discussion that should have been within "Schedule comes out Wednesday" in a thread entitled "Date for the regular season schedule?".

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back