PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darren Sproles

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matt1073

Anyone see this guy single handedly beat the colts with over 300 yards. I was hoping in back of my mind that the pats would sign this guy to be the next faulk but I guess any chance of that happening was squashed tonight. Still nice to see someone beat the colts. Were do you see this guy landing. ? I don't think he can be a feature back cause of his size so he would probably be an expensive 3rd down and change of pace back.

No question the guy is a beast.

He'd look good in this:

custom_patriots_jersey.jpg

:D

He is well known now, and will probably be overpaid by some other team. If Faulk wasn't coming back I could see the Pats making a push, but I doubt it

first of all is he a free agent ?

first of all is he a free agent ?

Yes, he is free agent, but I think chargers will do their best to keep him. Little guy with a humongous heart.

Yes, he is free agent, but I think chargers will do their best to keep him. Little guy with a humongous heart.

I agree. No way Bolts let him walk. He's a beast.

You can't have him! lol. I hope we sign him to a long term contract soon.

They'd be wise to do just that. He's an awesome player, so's your punter:eek:

I am guessing the Bolts wish they didn't let Turner go with his 1700 yards this year with the Falcons. Sproles carried the load and has looked to be the bigger threat for many of the Chargers games I have watched this season.

If it is a choice between him and Tomlinson, I would take Sproles hands-down at this point in Tomlinson's career. Tomlinson looks to be going the way of Marshall Faulk. At 30, Faulk was worth about 65% of the offensive productivity he saw at the peak of his career and was two years from retirement.

Last edited:
and can you believe our punter is not going to pro bowl :confused:

Tonight's the first I've really seen of him so I dunno,but one thing's for sure-he definitely had one of THE plays of this game. Nice job!

I am guessing the Bolts wish they didn't let Turner go with his 1700 yards this year with the Falcons. Sproles carried the load and has looked to be the bigger threat for many of the Chargers games I have watched this season.

If it is a choice between him and Tomlinson, I would take Sproles hands-down at this point in Tomlinson's career. Tomlinson looks to be going the way of Marshall Faulk. At 30, Faulk was worth about 65% of the offensive productivity he saw at the peak of his career and was two years from retirement.

That's a great point, I think I was one of the only chargers fan that thought they should have signed Turner and traded Tomlinson. They could have got a lot for Tomlinson. Now I know all charger fans would have called for AJ's head, but I think that would have been a great business move.

and can you believe our punter is not going to pro bowl :confused:

I certainly can....I mean, Brett Favre is going. Kind of tells us what a joke the Pro Bowl is.

Sproles is Welker-esque.

A Turner / Sproles backfield would have been potent.

Tonight's the first I've really seen of him so I dunno,but one thing's for sure-he definitely had one of THE plays of this game. Nice job!

Tonight's game was nothing new for Scifres. I'd definitely want him as a Pat.

Surely the Chargers won't let another good back-up get away. Tomlinson is 30 next season... the deathtrap for RB's.

yea LT is done for sure. From what I saw of the game Lt was on the bench while sproles was killing the colts.

Sproles is amazing. I think he's going to get too good of an offer somewhere though for us to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes