PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darren Sharper facing 2 rape charges

Really the guy was doing things behind everybody's back. Seven women and who knows how much more!

That's because you are a normal, well-adjusted human male who assumes rape is about getting some ass.

Supposedly it's more about power and domination than sexual gratification.

If true he's a very sick person.

Well in that case he'll fit in well in prison...I wonder if he's going to be the bottom this time? :rofl:

In a period of time where we worry about Michael Sam tainting the "sacred gene pool" of the NFL... this guy has been charged with 7 druggings and rapes, so in reality he probability did this about 3 times more than what he has been charged with....

The NOLA newspaper article includes the detectives report from what allegedly happened in LA...

Darren Sharper 7 alleged rapes: Read LAPD narrative of cases in four states | NOLA.com

His mistake was not doing it in the locker room. I've been told that anything goes in there, because football.

I feel violated for having him on my tv when he was on nfl network. what a complete piece of *****. I feel better knowing he will be bent over repeatedly in the klink lol. happy trails ahole. the women he worked with at the nfl network must be sick to there stomach. this jerk was so high and mighty about the pats and how he thought they cheated blah blah:rolleyes: now look at him.

Roger Goodell just stepped in to cancel this weekend's NFLN showing of "A Football Life: Darren Sharper"

Gotta keep earnin' those ten$ of million$ Roger!

Lets see how much he loves rape when he gets to prison...

Roger Goodell just stepped in to cancel this weekend's NFLN showing of "A Football Life: Darren Sharper"

Gotta keep earnin' those ten$ of million$ Roger!

What is amusing is that Shaper was arrested on 1/17/2014, but it was not until it became a big media story that Goodell shutdown the show airing.

What is amusing is that Shaper was arrested on 1/17/2014, but it was not until it became a big media story that Goodell shutdown the show airing.

oh well...looks like it's back to Matt Walsh re-runs until Mongodell runs into a stone wall with his head and a new idea pops into his pea.

Goodell.SuperBowl.jpg

Wait this is serious? I was looking for a football life: Darren Sharper and I couldn't see any mention of it.

I don't think anyone will be raping a former NFL safety

Wait this is serious? I was looking for a football life: Darren Sharper and I couldn't see any mention of it.

Not serious
Here's a clue, never take anything I post seriously
Sorry, Brady6

oh really? why not?

At 6'2 210 and in all likelihood good physical shape he's going to be a difficult target.

As much as the media likes to depict 6'8 300 lb bodybuilding thugs making up prisons it's hardly the case. A hard hitting safety like Sharper is not going to be anyone's bottom unless there's shivs involved.

Even then, there are going to be easier targets.

It's why I laughed when people talked about Hernandez getting raped in prison. Hernandez was probably bigger and stronger than 99% of his jail buddies.

But what if they gang up on him? or Hernandez for that matter.

Why don't they gang up on the biggest baddest dude there?

Yes, technically anyone could get raped. But I'm willing to wager it's the small, weak guys (mentally and physically) who are going to be the victims.

Any predator is going to single out easy prey. I know a lot of people want to fantasize about some justice happening behind bars but prison rape is really no joke and its probably the most violent, irredeemable people doing the raping in the first place.

You've been watching too much shawshank redemption, my friend. Plaintiffs lawyers would be lining up from here to Timbuktu to sue the prison and every guard that lets something like this happen. Prisons have a very strong interest in keeping crimes to a minimum in the joint, especially crimes against high profile inmates.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back