Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Best cornerback in the game.

PAY THE MAN!

One hundred BILLLION dollars.

He is going to cost so much money now...every week his value goes up. I just hope we pay his high asking fee becasue it will be A LOT but IMO..it will 100% be worth it. It takes away 1 side of the field..that's worth a lot

Kraft better go to Revis in the offseason like
take-my-money_zps143882bb.gif

incredible tonight. hope allen enjoyed his vacation. he needs to torch aqib next week.;):D

Best CB Bill's had since Law. Can't see him letting Revis walk.

It must almost be boring for him. Was a ball even thrown his way?

One hundred BILLLION dollars.

Said with the pinky finger in the corner of the mouth...

Having Revis has let BB attack instead of covering up for deficiencies in the secondary!!!

I would have no issues with him playing at the 25 million number on his contract next year.

What do Rikers Island and Revis Island have in common?
I still wouldn't pay him more than $1m higher than the highest paid CB in the league per year.

I almost think they actually need to keep him at negotiated price. I know it's an obscene amount of money, and I never thought I'd say this, but he might be worth that amount.

I dunno how long of a term you want to give him. But I really hope this team capitalizes on him being here. This season.

How about Harrison at halftime. "They need to get Keenan Allen involved." Ummmm Keenelan Allen is on revis island tonight buddy.

Revis being Revis and a healthy 4 man DT rotation makes a world of difference to the defense.

Just think...Jones and Hightower could be thrown into the mix next week too, just to add to the fun.

Best corner in the game,while he won't come cheap, being a smart man Revis must realize the benefits of playing on a top team with the top coach. I think if the Pats are close in money with Revis in the offseason, he will be a Patriot for a long time.

Do you guys think winning a super bowl might be more incentive for Revis to take less money to stay?

Or would be it something like, 'well, I already won. I wanna get paid more now.'

Interesting question, I think. I wanna keep him either way of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back