PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darius Walker undrafted...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched ND a lot, and I personally didn't think Walker was very good. He was an OK college back but I wasn't very impressed. JMO.

And before you start with the Faulk comparisons, Faulk was a hell of a college player and one of the best, and most productive running backs in LSU history. Plus, most Patriots will tell you he has the best hands on the team.

He reminds me of Sedrick Shaw. No thanks. As a FA though, he's worth an invite since he costs you nothing.

Plus Russell had much tougher defenses to face week in and week out against the SEC schedule.

Russell = bust.

I'm really not a big fan of his game. Looks like a better version of Rohan Davey. I'd have taken Johnson were I the Raiders, or traded down and taken one of the two QB's.

Cuz... he wasn't good enuf...:eek:

Cuz... he wasn't good enuf...:eek:
What dunce told him to go into the draft when Charlie said he thought he should stay? A decent 2007 year and he gets drafted.
DW Toys

Walker is with the Texans.

BTW, if Kevin Faulk didn't get hurt at Indy, the Pats would be opening the season on a Thruday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back