Welcome to PatsFans.com

Darius Butler interview With Patriots Daily

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatriotsDaily.com, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatriotsDaily.com

PatriotsDaily.com Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last year at this time, Darius Butler was a highly-ranked cornerback unsatisfied with his combine performance. After improving his 40-time at UConn’s pro day, most draftniks figured he’d maintained his first-round status.

Though getting drafted in the second round (41st overall) may have been disappointing for Butler, New England fans could not have been happier. The rookie’s playing time increased throughout his rookie year, leading to three interceptions – including a 91-yard TD pick-six in the final regular-season contest (see the highlight on his NFL player page).

One year later, Butler reminisced with PD about his pre-draft experience and rookie year, all while demonstrating the confidence of a player who understands the high expectations of him in 2010.

Q&A With Patriots CB Darius Butler
  2. bakes781

bakes781 Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I really hate that work blocks me from sports related sites like this. I was touting Darius this time last year. I had his personal draft day video link to his image below, but it no longer exists apparently.
  3. bucky

bucky Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice interview. Let's hope Darius gets himself over to Foxborough for the offseason program and locks down that LCB spot.
  4. JMarr

JMarr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Good read. Props to Chris Warner for some great questions. Looks like Butler's a keeper for sure. :rocker:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.