PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darius Butler Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Darius Butler Conference Call - 4/25/2009

He sounds like a DB version of Jerod Mayo. Very confident in his abilities and i think will possibly be a starter and heres why. BB and the head coach of UCONN are friends and the UCONN coach mirrors his team around the New England Patriots. So i could see Butler quickly understanding our defense and starting opening day!

That would be dope. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see Chung start opening day as well.

That would be dope. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see Chung start opening day as well.

Not only would that be dope, but i'd be so jakked that me and my boys would be getting crunk alll night. Hurry up, gimme that kool-aid.:D

Two things....

I had the sense the TV interviewers had no idea who Donald Thomas and Tyvon Branch were.

And, about Dean Pees going down to Storrs: I wonder if he made up with Randy Edsall, because these two guys once played each other when Pees was head coach, and they almost went at it after the game because Pees was hot at what he thought was Edsall running up the score on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back