Welcome to PatsFans.com

Darius Butler Conference Call

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by KDPPatsfan85, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +70 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

Darius Butler Conference Call - 4/25/2009

He sounds like a DB version of Jerod Mayo. Very confident in his abilities and i think will possibly be a starter and heres why. BB and the head coach of UCONN are friends and the UCONN coach mirrors his team around the New England Patriots. So i could see Butler quickly understanding our defense and starting opening day!
  2. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

That would be dope. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see Chung start opening day as well.
  3. holyredeemer

holyredeemer Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Not only would that be dope, but i'd be so jakked that me and my boys would be getting crunk alll night. Hurry up, gimme that kool-aid.:D
  4. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

Two things....

I had the sense the TV interviewers had no idea who Donald Thomas and Tyvon Branch were.

And, about Dean Pees going down to Storrs: I wonder if he made up with Randy Edsall, because these two guys once played each other when Pees was head coach, and they almost went at it after the game because Pees was hot at what he thought was Edsall running up the score on him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.