PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darelle Revis: Is he completely out of reach now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Darrelle Revis ran a 4.38 40-yard dash during Pitt's Pro Day. There had been some rumors floating around that Revis didn't have top end speed for a corner. looks like he put those rumors to rest.

I know there was a chance that we could have snagged him @ 1.24, but now he just might be out of range for us. I can see him going to the Giants @ 20, or maybe even earlier. :mad:

I think he's still in range - one of those "could be there" guys of which there are legion.

I think he's still in range - one of those "could be there" guys of which there are legion.

If we landed him, it would be like the year when we were waiting on Wilfork to drop... I remember watching the draft and he just kept falling...and falling... and then all of sudden... BAM! I couldnt believe it!

I would be Shocked, (and thrilled) if Revis fell to us @24. That would be awesome. :rocker:

Last edited:
It's still possible. It depends on how early the run on corner starts. There is always a run on corner at some point in the draft. That is how premium the position is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down