PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darelle Revis: Is he completely out of reach now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Darrelle Revis ran a 4.38 40-yard dash during Pitt's Pro Day. There had been some rumors floating around that Revis didn't have top end speed for a corner. looks like he put those rumors to rest.

I know there was a chance that we could have snagged him @ 1.24, but now he just might be out of range for us. I can see him going to the Giants @ 20, or maybe even earlier. :mad:

I think he's still in range - one of those "could be there" guys of which there are legion.

I think he's still in range - one of those "could be there" guys of which there are legion.

If we landed him, it would be like the year when we were waiting on Wilfork to drop... I remember watching the draft and he just kept falling...and falling... and then all of sudden... BAM! I couldnt believe it!

I would be Shocked, (and thrilled) if Revis fell to us @24. That would be awesome. :rocker:

Last edited:
It's still possible. It depends on how early the run on corner starts. There is always a run on corner at some point in the draft. That is how premium the position is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back