Dare We Watch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

italia44

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
AFC Chanpionship Game-NFL Network Tonite at:

8:00p.m,11:00p.m.and 2:00 a.m.

I can't do it........don't have the stomach for it yet.

Yes, yes of course! Just as soon as someone unties me from this inverted rack, removes the red-hot pokers from my eye sockets, the bamboo splinters from under my finger nails, and the vice grips from my scrotum.. shoot, I'll be up for more torture in no time. Bring on the game baby.

i may just to analyze the game a bit more

Yes, yes of course! Just as soon as someone unties me from this inverted rack, removes the red-hot pokers from my eye sockets, the bamboo splinters from under my finger nails, and the vice grips from my scrotum.. shoot, I'll be up for more torture in no time. Bring on the game baby.

Masterful hyperbole,TShirt.......I would only add that I would rather watch that "Head On" commercial,one MILLION times,rather than this game.

Can we get an all-black screensaver this week????

just a thought.......

If I had the NFL Network, I would.

I got over the loss 5 minutes after it happened. Once Brady threw the pick to end it, it was "NOOOO!," then "Is it worth doing this again? It's going to be a looong offseason," then "2 first round picks!"

And I was fine. I have been since then, save reading Colts message boards.

Guess you can say I just roll with the punches. The way I see it, the Pats are 3 weeks behind the rest of the NFL as far as the offseason goes. Time to catch up.

Football season only ends for bandwagon fans. It's still football season. March is free agency - still football season. April is the draft - still football season. May and June are minicamps - still football season. July and August is training camp and the preseason - still football season.

That leaves September through February, only half of the year. The other half is arguably just as important.

Last edited:

I got over the loss 5 minutes after it happened. Once Brady threw the pick to end it, it was "NOOOO!," then "Is it worth doing this again? It's going to be a looong offseason," then "2 first round picks!"

Guess you can say I just roll with the punches. The way I see it, the Pats are 3 weeks behind the rest of the NFL as far as the offseason goes. Time to catch up.

Football season only ends for bandwagon fans. It's still football season. March is free agency - still football season. April is the draft - still football season. May and June are minicamps - still football season. July and August is training camp and the preseason - still football season.

That leaves September through February, only half of the year. The other half is arguably just as important.

The upside is that this is the first time in two seasons the pats didn't lose a coordinator. And I agree i can't wait for the supebowl to finish so the free agency arrives and then the draft. love this time of year too.

I got over the loss 5 minutes after it happened.​

Can I have some of what you're drinking? I've been bummed out since Sunday, though a bit less each day. Watching that game again would send me back to the bottom of the hole I'm still climbing out of. NO FREAKIN' WAY!​

No way, it'll just remind me of the many plays that would have made the difference :(

Can I have some of what you're drinking? I've been bummed out since Sunday, though a bit less each day. Watching that game again would send me back to the bottom of the hole I'm still climbing out of. NO FREAKIN' WAY!

I have 30 million reasons you might be interested in...:D

I wouldn't be able to stomach it. I've been actively avoiding the sports media as much as possible. Turned on the TV on Monday morning and it was on NFL Network and it showed the Asante Samuel INT for TD. Felt nauseous and turned off the TV.

You couldn't pay me to watch that again, I feel like I am finally starting to recover slightly from Sunday and as many have said watching it again will put be right back down and ruin my mood for the soon to be weekend. Although when this Sunday hits and its the first Sunday without Patriots football since the bye week, I will definatley have a case of withdrawals.

I will turn on the NFL Network for the Pats America's game. But I will not watch that game till August... If I watch it at all.. But Im giving up the NFL Network till the Pro Bowl..

No more Football for awhile for me, the Super Bowl I couldn't care less about now. I may watch this game again if NFL films years from now makes a special about this game in their greatest games series but only then.

Only way I watch this game again is if the Colts lose the Superbowl. Or after the Pats win the Superbowl next year.

It actually did not hit me till I woke up the next morning, this is how it went:

..."AND HE THREW AN INTERCEPTION! THAT IS THE GAME. THE COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL."

Me: ...That sucks.
Becki(My Girlfriend): Ouch...

... After several hours we both fall asleep.

Me: (The next mourning [Yes, intentional]) ... F**K! THE PATS LOST!

I can't get it out of my head. I actually was able to travel back in time and tell the Patriots that the Colts were going to come back and win the game, so they better make the plays. The Patriots said to me, shoot, tell us what we did wrong so we can fix it. But my time machine was whirring and I only had 30 seconds. I could only tell them about two plays. I said, "In the 4th quarter, the defneder will completely lose sight of Reche pre-snap, but Tom Brady won't realize it until after he snaps the ball. If he realizes it pre-snap, he can fire it over to Reche for an easy TD." And I also said, on the game winning drive for the Colts, they'll throw it to Reggie Wayne over the middle, and as he pivots to make a move, Sanders goes to tackle him, the ball pops in the air, Sanders doesn't take him down, a Patriot that's about to snag the ball gets run over by his own man, and the ball lands in Wayne's hands as he's falling down."

I can't get it out of my head. I actually was able to travel back in time and tell the Patriots that the Colts were going to come back and win the game, so they better make the plays. The Patriots said to me, shoot, tell us what we did wrong so we can fix it. But my time machine was whirring and I only had 30 seconds. I could only tell them about two plays. I said, "In the 4th quarter, the defneder will completely lose sight of Reche pre-snap, but Tom Brady won't realize it until after he snaps the ball. If he realizes it pre-snap, he can fire it over to Reche for an easy TD." And I also said, on the game winning drive for the Colts, they'll throw it to Reggie Wayne over the middle, and as he pivots to make a move, Sanders goes to tackle him, the ball pops in the air, Sanders doesn't take him down, a Patriot that's about to snag the ball gets run over by his own man, and the ball lands in Wayne's hands as he's falling down."
You also should have told them to get Evans out of the huddle before the ref sees him!

Are you kidding? I would rather be sent back in time to 1912, placed aboard the Titanic, and have to fend for my own survival then to be forced to watch that epic "Three Mile Island" meltdown again.

NO, I am NOT trying to trivialize the tragic death of 1500 innocent people. Just being facetious, and making a point of how strongly I refuse to watch that again.

EZ76

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing