PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danver might win the SB

Agreed. And I don't think their D has seen anything like what Kaepernick or Wilson can do with their legs on a good day.

"Danver" I'm not so sure about. Weren't they involved in "Spygare"?

I'm more a Beverly guy than a Danvers guy.

And I could never root for a Manning. GO Niners.

Re: Denver might win the SB

welker can go f himself... manning's ok...

The Patriots played like dogs on offense, could not make a play or get off the field on defense, it was 60 degrees and beautiful conditions and Peyton and Co. put up 26 points. ONLY 26 points.

That 26 points is misleading. Denver only had 8 possessions in the game which gives them a 3.3 points per drive, higher than their regular season average. The Pats D only stopped them once. 2 TD, 4 FG, 1 run the clock drive, and 1 punt

Manning vs either D of SF or SEA will present MANY problems for the QB. SF's O will keep Denver's D hands full. I do not see Manning playing well against either of these teams - they can get to the QB and STOP the run. I could be wrong - I thought the Pats would show up and give Denver 60 minutes of hell.

I respect Manning too, and agreed with the OP that his rivalry with Brady has made the game better. Got cut by his old team and brought his new team back to the big game before the team that cut him did. All great storylines…..

With that said……. There is no EFFING way that I will be cheering for the EFFING Donkeys in the SB. You have to EFFING insane to suggest such a thing.

SF has a better chance to beat denver then seattle. Seattles O is non existent..kind of like the pats today.

Either way i think the broncos kill whoever they play

Outsiders view looking in. I can get the raw emotion of not rooting for the team that just beat you (in no way, shape or form am I a Denver fan).

But seems to me people are rooting against Peyton specifically because if they acknowledging how good he is... it's too tough to swallow?

In other words, far better to disparage Manning because it makes Brady look better in comparison?

Seems odd to me.

Not me .... rather get anal warts then root for Denver.

seriously I like the 49'ers ... they are my NFC team so I hope they win.

Well this is why I gave up gambling back in the 80's.

The Super Bowl will be between 2 teams that I would not have picked and who I did not want to see in the Super Bowl ... I'll still watch ... Go SeaHawks :p.

Outsiders view looking in. I can get the raw emotion of not rooting for the team that just beat you (in no way, shape or form am I a Denver fan).

But seems to me people are rooting against Peyton specifically because if they acknowledging how good he is... it's too tough to swallow?

In other words, far better to disparage Manning because it makes Brady look better in comparison?

Seems odd to me.
No its not him personally hes a great QB its the media that promotes him constantly and makes excuses if he fails. Although manning will through his team mates under the bus, no problem if he loses. Brady would never do that.

SF has a better chance to beat denver then seattle. Seattles O is non existent..kind of like the pats today.

Either way i think the broncos kill whoever they play
No, i think this was really denvers and specifically Mannings SB, they/he wanted to prove something. Seattles defense will put a lot of pressure on manning, he won't play like he did today. And Seattle has enough offense to win.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back