PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danver might win the SB

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
10 years ago if you would have asked me who I was rooting for Manning vs anyone else. I would go with anyone else.

But, I will be rooting for Denver (I hate the Seahawks, will never forgiven Carroll and I hate Harbaugh). I also respect Manning. His rivalry with Brady has made the game better. He survived 4 neck surgeries and was cut by his original team. At this point, with Brady and Manning being in the last quarter of their career we need to appreciate their greatness.

I'll be rooting for the Broncos.

Not me .... rather get anal warts then root for Denver.

seriously I like the 49'ers ... they are my NFC team so I hope they win.

Honestly, I think Reading or Lynnfield have a better chance.

I will be rooting for the NFC but that doesn't mattet since the refs are obviously on the Peyton's side. Denver had a historically easy schedule to get to the Super Bowl, they played 3 hard teams all year, chiefs, us, and chargers. They will lose bad vs a healthy team who actually has a competant defense. Sf 55- den 10

Our consolation prize will be watching Peyton choke in the SB against the 49ers and drop to 1-2 in the big game. Hopefully.

ok what is with these useless threads today

I always pull for the AFC. The better conference with truly great QB's. I don't see either Seattle or San Fran being able to keep up with Manning and his Broncos. On another level right now... Manning will have two rings two Sunday's from today.

f denver, f manning, f welker. I hope they get their asses destroyed in the SB, and hopefully welker gets his dumb mug knocked the f out in the process.

I will be rooting for whatever team advances from the NFC.

I was at the game today and Denver has some of the worst fans in the NFL.
I've been to a lot of stadiums and never seen as many classless morons. I'm lucky that I didn't get shanked walking to my car.

FAHK THE BRONCOS!

No chance of me rooting for Denver. And honestly it's more to do with Welker than Manning, would just be tough watching him get a ring after his crucial drops played a big part in our last 2 playoff losses. The illegal shot on Talib on top of that. I appreciate all he did here but really don't want to see him get a ring.

Denver might indeed win.
Then again with no Lovie or Rex on the opposing team they might lose.

What was Pete's vile offense that is unforgivable ?

10 years ago if you would have asked me who I was rooting for Manning vs anyone else. I would go with anyone else.

But, I will be rooting for Denver (I hate the Seahawks, will never forgiven Carroll and I hate Harbaugh). I also respect Manning. His rivalry with Brady has made the game better. He survived 4 neck surgeries and was cut by his original team. At this point, with Brady and Manning being in the last quarter of their career we need to appreciate their greatness.

Have another beer and post in the morning.

Our consolation prize will be watching Peyton choke in the SB against the 49ers and drop to 1-2 in the big game. Hopefully.

This isnt 2003. The days of manning completely putting up eggs have been long gone.

Broncos won't win and I hope they get stomped, I don't think they can play their game against either of the two NFC defenses

Ahh what did Carroll do :confused:

Theres No way i'll root for Big Head Manning not because i dislike him but because it would fulfill the wishes of all the manning ball washers out there in the media. We would not hear the end of how Great Big Head is.

Broncos won't win and I hope they get stomped, I don't think they can play their game against either of the two NFC defenses

Agreed. And I don't think their D has seen anything like what Kaepernick or Wilson can do with their legs on a good day.

"Danver" I'm not so sure about. Weren't they involved in "Spygare"?

Agreed. And I don't think their D has seen anything like what Kaepernick or Wilson can do with their legs on a good day.
I think Denver faced Vick and RG3 this year. Though Im not sure if that will help or not.

Denver might win it if they face Seattle.
Against the Niners, in New York with cold and wind against that D??? No way.

The Patriots played like dogs on offense, could not make a play or get off the field on defense, it was 60 degrees and beautiful conditions and Peyton and Co. put up 26 points. ONLY 26 points.
The Patriots do not have a player on defense who would start for the 49'ers.

Peyton ain't beating the Niners.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back