PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Woodhead Post Game Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comments on this? Seriously, read it. Almost every answer is something that defines "Patriot type player"... always giving credit to everyone else, talking about how it's always about the team first, and even being hard on himself after a great win. This guy is just awesome, on the field and off.

You know, it's almost impossible not to love this guy. You can tell his teammates love him. He is just flat out, a damn good football player. Runs for an amazing 36 yard TD, next play, makes the tackle on special teams on the ensuing kickoff. That about sums up Danny Woodhead. I started liking the Pats in 1974 because of little Mack Herron, he reminds me of him, but he's already better than mighty Mack ever was. Love the guy. It's obvious he's Faulks long term replacement.

It amazes me how the Patriots are able so consistently to find a player who's gotten a bum deal from another organization, bring him in, and watch him have a monster year. Dillon, Moss, Welker, and now Woodhead.

No question he's definitely drinking the Foxboro Kool-Aid: he's always been a team player—that's been obvious since his college days. With him, Welker, and Branch, teams are going to have a handful dealing with their "Death by Smurf" offense. And Brady is going to have his hands full dealing with potentially three wiseacres. :D

Although I think the best part is the end of the presser: he asks for a step-stool next time he comes up to the podium.

I just cannot imagine we will not be signing this special player to a multi-year deal.

Danny Woodhead is the Man there is no question or doubt about that to Quote other grats on this board SIGN THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodhead is a natural.

Less than a year in the system and he's already a pro at fully answering a series of provocative questions while saying absolutely nothing.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes