PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Woodhead as a Modell's employee selling his own jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny Woodhead as Modell's Employee Selling his own Reebok Jersey

Danny Woodhead as Modell's Employee Selling his own Reebok Jersey
____

I would have posted this in a new thread, but I don't have 50 posts yet....

YouTube - Danny Woodhead as Modell's Employee Selling his own Reebok Jersey

...too funny

Just saw that on the Herald. BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Bonus video of the day: Watch Patriots RB Danny Woodhead try to sell his own jersey at Modell’s

Re: Woodhead Undercover

They showed some of that on the Channel 7 News. That's the same Modells where I bought the 3 Pats Jerseys I have now. He must have brought his jerseys with him because all they carry now is Brady, Welker and marked down Moss.

Re: Great SI Article on Danny Woodhead

UN-freakin believable. That guy shows up at any store in my area and I am walking out with pics of him with ms sleeve. and an autographed game jersey for her. I'll take one too, if he is willin, but the ms...gotta get that gear. He will never show out here in the hinterlands tho.

Edit: can the mod who merged, please unmerge? The undercover thread was a nice diversion. A way to talk about Pats gear for the holidays. It would have been...fun.

Last edited:
Re: Danny Woodhead

Wait, did any of those people knew it was Woodhead? Anyone on this forum would have been like GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH. Surprised they didn't know it was him.

Re: Danny Woodhead

Wait, did any of those people knew it was Woodhead? Anyone on this forum would have been like GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH. Surprised they didn't know it was him.

Loved the part where the woman laughed and pointed: "It's Danny Woodhead!" You know, making fun of the store guy. I think there was like a half second where she thought "....is it? Nah"

Re: Danny Woodhead as a "Modell"'s Employee Selling his own jersey

hahaha thanks for posting this.

"He's too little... "

"salt in the wound ...."

Last edited:

Damn, that would of been fun to go. Woody is the man.

hahaha thanks for posting this.

"He's too little... "

"salt in the wound ...."

When I first saw him without a helmet I was surprised. He looks like a kid. And he's absolutely tearing it up out there on an NFL stage. Man I love this Woodhead kid. Thank you New York Jets

Last edited:

When I first saw him without a helmet I was surprised. He looks like a kid, like he could be one of my college buddies. And he's absolutely tearing it up out there on an NFL stage. Man I love this Woodhead kid. Thank you New York Jets

Notice how you never see Danny Woodhead and Jimmy Fallon in the same room at the same time? ;)

That's great. Its crazy how little he looks like a football player, but suck a likable kid.

Notice how you never see Danny Woodhead and Jimmy Fallon in the same room at the same time? ;)

Hahahaha

I'' be honest but I'd never heard of this Woodhead before this season, you could see how hard he played on Hard Knocks. I became an immediate fan back then.So i googled his stats and bio, and found this:
Danny Woodhead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2007, Woodhead accumulated 7,441 yards on the ground, for his career, giving him a career average of 190.8 yards per game.
He has rushed for more than 200 yards in 19 of his 39 appearances and scored in 37 consecutive games, both of which are NCAA all-division records.
After a 208 yard game against Western New Mexico in 2007, he became college football’s all-time leading rusher
He has also recorded 9,259 all purpose yards, which ranks second on the NCAA all-time list. Brian Westbrook (Villanova, 1997 - 2001) currently holds the record with 9,512 total yards of offense.
Barry Sanders is the only college player to accumulate more all-purpose yards than the 3,159 that Woodhead gained in 2006. Sanders managed 3,250 as a junior at Oklahoma State in 1988, when he won the Heisman Trophy.
Woodhead was a Harlon Hill Trophy candidate in 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007. He won the trophy in both 2006 and 2007.

Crazy how someone so good plays for a DII school.

Last edited:

When I first saw him without a helmet I was surprised. He looks like a kid. And he's absolutely tearing it up out there on an NFL stage. Man I love this Woodhead kid. Thank you New York Jets

Yeah I mean if he told me adamantly that he wasn't Danny Woodhead I'd have believed him just like that one woman did (as long as I couldn't see the camera). He does blend right in, it is hard to believe how freaking good he is. I might go out and buy his jersey this week as well.

I still think if they ever do a little person live action movie of Scooby Doo, Woodhead would make an excellent Shaggy. He's definitely got the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes