PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daniel Graham is expected to visit the Broncos on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the Broncos are his number one choice because that's his home team.

it amazes me how the broncos set up a meeting with graham in less than 17 minutes and 43 seconds so that it could be posted on boston.com at 12:17:43. somehow i think the phone call was much earlier.

Denver is a perfect fit for him, and he wants to play there. Much as it would pain me, I think we can expect to see Dan in a Broncos uniform next year.

It's going to be interesting to see if Graham gives them a hometown discount or not.

Damn Broncos are going to be tough this coming year....There making moves...I am going to hate to Dan Grahm on the wrong side of the field...Ok,he is a very classy guy and I only wish him luck...

it amazes me how the broncos set up a meeting with graham in less than 17 minutes and 43 seconds so that it could be posted on boston.com at 12:17:43. somehow i think the phone call was much earlier.

COuld this be tampering, to have turned down the Pats 4M offer, methinks so.

Tampering, well it's not going to be proved. Besides, I think Graham wants to play somewhere else and knows that he will get higher offers than what the Pats offered.

We can just say goodbye to Dan and move on. It's highly unlikely that he will be a Patriot. Let's hope he signs a big contract so we get a high comp pick next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes