PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dangerously OT: Happy Passover and Easter

Nothing like a TWO HOUR AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTE Easter Vigil mass tonight.

Good Lord. Literally.

I went an Easter Vigil mass a few years ago (2 hours) and unless I have to I'll settle for the bedlam of the sunday morning family (ie Kids) Mass with kids running everywhere (mine included) and the church so overcrowded that if the fire marshall saw it he would faint. Oh by the way Happy Easter:)

See this is why more Jews didn't convert to Christianity... well, plus the fact that you'd have to take communion on Easter, and even if they used unleavened wafers, you still have the "He is risen" thing, and if he's risen, well, then he's not kosher for pesach.

QED.

PFnV

Nothing like a TWO HOUR AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTE Easter Vigil mass tonight.

Good Lord. Literally.

Christe Eleison ... all ye good goyim !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes Peter Cottontail

Hopping down the bunny trail

Hippety "HOMMPFF!"

Last edited:
The Haggadah bit was done in record time by Miss Gcat's dad. It is all very interesting, talking about plagues and rescue from the Egyptians in his version of Hebrew (which is obviously not his native language). It was Metallica's "Creeping Death" without the James Hetfield vocals and power chords. :D There was lots of flicking through a book, seemingly at random, eating parsley dipped in salt water, charoset, sweet wine and then some lovely food.
The Easter Bunny was incredibly generous to us as well, although this might not help my body, which is Nose Tackle-like, minus the muscle. I'm an extremely lapsed Catholic, so didn't attend any masses.

The Haggadah bit was done in record time by Miss Gcat's dad. It is all very interesting, talking about plagues and rescue from the Egyptians in his version of Hebrew (which is obviously not his native language). It was Metallica's "Creeping Death" without the James Hetfield vocals and power chords. :D There was lots of flicking through a book, seemingly at random, eating parsley dipped in salt water, charoset, sweet wine and then some lovely food.
The Easter Bunny was incredibly generous to us as well, although this might not help my body, which is Nose Tackle-like, minus the muscle. I'm an extremely lapsed Catholic, so didn't attend any masses.

Be happy they flicked through seemingly at random... there's a bit in there about "whoever does not explain these things, has not done his duty on the passover..." It's a great short-form generator.

Also be happy if the flicking through did not include Greatest Hits of Pesach (yes, there are songs.) Whatever God "chose" us for, I dare say it was not the ability to generate upbeat melodies.

Hag Pesach! PFnV had his customary roast beef n matza for lunch today... rashm frashm bread of freakin affliction... and is all about Freedom!

PFnV

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back