PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dana Farber Tailgating Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

HughesMiester

Rookie
Reaction score
I have two tickets to the Dana Farber tailgating party on Sunday before the game; looks awesome, says the cheerleaders, former players, as well as free food and drinks. Has anyone ever gone to this? If so, what can I expect? They have beer I'm assuming, right? What about the Sunday Ticket so we can watch the 1 p.m. games? Thanks for reading either way.

I went to one two years ago. It was fun. A lot of tables set up under the bubble, and some big screen tv's (if I recall correctly). A few cheerleaders wander around and let you take pictures with them. I don't recall seeing any players though.

Free drinks, munchies...fans....it's all good - have fun!

I was there last week. It is as advertised.

The free food was decent, there were bars on each end with free drinks (beer, hard stuff), big screen TVs in the center which had ESPN on, cheerleaders who are making the rounds chatting with everyone, etc.

In all honesty in good weather I'd much rather be grilling and drinking outside in the lots. Last week I was happy to be inside.

In all honesty in good weather I'd much rather be grilling and drinking outside in the lots. Last week I was happy to be inside.

Agreed

xtra char

its definitely worth going to.

Do they still do this? Can anyone recommend tailgate parties?

Do they still do this? Can anyone recommend tailgate parties?

AFAIK they still do this. Last year I went via some free tickets at work. I don't think I'd pay extra to do it, but if you get in there for free I'd definitely take advantage. I walked into the stadium completely full and buzzed enough that I didn't feel like paying the 92$ per beer price they charge in the stadium.

They had some folks signing autographs and such, but it wasn't super cool in that regard. But hey, if it costs you $0 it's super worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes