PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Shaughnessy- gives uninformed Texans fans posting material ...UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon as the whistle blows, this article will be forgotten.

If the Patriots lose this game, it's not going to be because of an article. It will be because of being under prepared and out executed.

Yep.

Look, the Texans are coming into the division playoff game, they have played poorly of late, been laveled 'you really suck' by the fans and media for a couple weeks, got taken to the woodshed only a few weeks ago by the very team and venue you are going to play in......if the Texans need some dopey media @$$hat to get them to play better than they possibly can, lol, they are dead on arrival already.

What an idiot.

The Texans are 13-4; the Patriots are 12-4. The Patriots must be worse than terrible.

If I am right, Mr. Shaughnessy did the same in the first Pats-Gints SB.

Mr. Jinx he is, now praying for the Pats to lose and hoping to get some hits to his opinions that true fans know to be moronic and worthless.

Thanks for removing that putrid link!

If I am right, Mr. Shaughnessy did the same in the first Pats-Gints SB.

Mr. Jinx he is, now praying for the Pats to lose and hoping to get some hits to his opinions that true fans know to be moronic and worthless.

Thanks for removing that putrid link!

Ya but he adamantly said leading up to the regular season game that the Patriots would destroy the Texans. Don't recall Arian Foster using that as his motivation.

Re: fans soDan Shaumething to post about ...UGH

If the Texans need something from Larry Fine to motivate them, then the Patriots should start game planning for the AFCCG right now.

As a Three Stooges fan I think you should stop insulting the porcupine who makes it comedy.

(Incase anyone wants my two cents on the Stooges...Curly does something stupid that hurts Moe, so Moe hits him = not comedy. Curly does something stupid that hurts Moe so Moe hits Curly AND Larry = hilarious.)

New York WFAN's Mike Francesca is also saying there's no way the Patriots lose this game, "not even the Patriots can mess this one up".

Unless you are an idiot,you can clearly see that Shaughnessy is trying to stir the pot,he wants the Pats to get any disadvantage they can get and he wants publicity and hits on his columns,he does not care for the Pats nor is he a fan of them.

Every word he said is B.S. and he knows it.

I would not be surprised if he called Foster himself and told him to read his twitter page

here's a tweet from Shank to arian.

"hey @arianfoster -- Loving the avatar. Bring your A game to Foxboro on Sunday."

Basically...

Thank you for giving me the attention and hits I crave so very much by posting my article and please kick the living snot out of the Pats this Sunday.

Last edited:
New York WFAN's Mike Francesca is also saying there's no way the Patriots lose this game, "not even the Patriots can mess this one up".

That doesn't even make sense.

This guy became irrelevant when the Sox won in 04. His style was always on the negative we are cursed woeful losers. A lot has changed and he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore. Though I bet he must of enjoyed the Sox epic collapse a couple of summers ago. Made everything feel right for him.

I agree with the posters who question the priorities of a player (Foster) who uses the syntax of a hack baseball writer like CHB for motivation in the upcoming divisional playoff game.

If the game itself is not enough motivation, then something is amiss, IMO. Then again, Foster has a penchant or a reputation for being very cerebral... seemingly to a fault. His overreaction to someone who is clearly NOT in the Patriots inner circle is hardly a surprise to me... and is a concern for Houston Texans fans if their key player(s) attention is somewhat diverted to the media sideshow from the film room/game preparation.

Last edited:
Since when did Dan Shaughnessy start playing for the Patriots?? Coaching?? Scouting?? Handing out towels??

Why does what Dan Shaughnessy or David Hasselhoff have to say about the game affect Arian Foster?

I don't get it.

You guys are great. Really. You're disowning this clown, not only here, but on our board as well.

We've got writers in Houston that we don't like as well. But if we spanked your butts in December & one of those punks wrote this piece about your team, we'd jump in & defend the crap.....

Something about Texas, we just love being buttholes.

You guys are great. Really. You're disowning this clown, not only here, but on our board as well.

We've got writers in Houston that we don't like as well. But if we spanked your butts in December & one of those punks wrote this piece about your team, we'd jump in & defend the crap.....

Something about Texas, we just love being buttholes.
The great thing about ********s Thunderkyss is that they are recognised universally.

Last edited:
Oh no....theres no way the Pats can win this game now that a hack writer wrote an article stating that the pats will win..

now the Texans have all the bulletin board material they need to be more motivated and beat the pats!

:bricks:

Seriously? The Houston Texans are a legitimate 13-4 NFL team.

The Houston Texans are not a mediocre 9-8 Denver Broncos team with a fraudulent quarterback visiting Foxboro, MA.

Re: Texans' Arian Foster uses Dan Shaughnessy column for Twitter avatar

It would be significant if Shaughnessy actually played for the Patriots, or had a clue about professional football.

Dan Shaughnessy has never been a beat writer for any football team. He's got legitimacy as a baseball writer (and Hall of Fame voter) but is not anybody's go-to guy for news on the Patriots or the NFL.

If Arian Foster needs a Shaughnessy column to get himself and his teammates jacked up for this game, the Texans have some motivational problems. This sort of thing could actually backfire on Foster - it puts even more pressure on Matt Schaub not to screw up this game.

Can you imagine anybody for the Patriots using a column from the Houston paper to play the disrespect card?

Rodney would have used a fortune cookie from a Houston restaurant.

Of course the article has no relevance to the outcome of the game, but as an long time Pats fan I hate to mess with the football Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back