PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

dan patrick show-patriots are the least likely people want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, I'd say something, but I really don't give a s h i t ;)

Last edited:
While Walter Payton was on the sidelines. Makes me laugh when Ditka talks about class, what an IDIOT.

I can understand that. When the Steelers, 49er's, Cowboys had thier heydays I recall feeling the same way about those teams seeing the Patriots usually were long eleminated from any playoff hopes. Usually rooted for the AFC team. Except Denver and Miami. I just saw a replay yesterday of the Redskins/Denver SB and that was a Sb where I wanted bith teams to lose. But he point is, if your not a fan of these final 4 teams, your not likely to want to see the winner of 3 of the last 5 SB's win again. I would think if the Patriots make the SB, only Patriots fans will likely want them to win.

By the time the media's done with us, half the nation will believe that Tom Brady was responsible for Hurricane Katrina and that Richard Seymour was the guy Bush put in charge of Disaster Relief in New Orleans.

Reggie Bush did not put anybody in charge of Disaster Relief, he just made people feel good again.

Jeez, you see how the media gets into our heads?

PFnV

By the way, on ESPN last night, they ran another poll about which of the remaining teams would win the super bowl.

You guessed it :)

Where's LA_RAMS_FAN when you need him?

:rocker:

PFnV

Let's not forget that we make the media do their jobs. The Pats players do not go out of their way to talk trash all week. They are low key and aside from Brady there isn't much to talk about.

Well unless you include:

Bruschi's stroke

Multitude of injuries

4 in 6, trying to match the Steelers of the 70's

Returning to the Super Bowl despite the loss of 3 coordinators in two years

Making the run with 2 wins on the road in the playoffs, 9-1 on the road in general.

Team's lack of success in Miami

Rodney battling back from injury again.

Seau possibly getting a ring (though he is hurt).

Deion Branch saga/"replacement" wr's.

The high number of draft picks that can restock and retool this team once again for even more runs at the Lombardi.

Belichick's off field "issues" lately and staying focused despite them

Possible rematch of SB20

Yeah, no storylines at all. I'm sure I'm missing some. that is 12 days worth of material right there without even touching on the positional match ups, coaching match up, "how they got here"/road to the super bowl articles...

I guess the media would rather have a boring Super Bowl, like sb30, and have Ray Lewis fill their papers for them.

Yeah, but that's 90% process. The media wants entertainment. You gotta "make it sticky".

Non Pat fans may be sick of seeing us in SB's, but they have to also admit that we've given them 3 of the more exciting ones in recent history! I heard many complaints of last years SB and how bad a game it was. We do give good game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back