PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan patrick show on brady missing practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
he mentioned , there is news about a "dead arm" problem with brady missing practice....more to come later on show. Anyone heard of this ? Didnt the same speculation happen last year ?

hmm well his birthday isnt till 2 more days August 3rd..so it cant be birthday punches. maybe he did do something to his arm or is getting rest off because he was the ironman this offseason..he is our leader. he deserves a break?

SVN said:
he mentioned , there is news about a "dead arm" problem with brady missing practice....more to come later on show. Anyone heard of this ? Didnt the same speculation happen last year ?

Yup, and last year they said the same thing they just don't want to wear his arm out in TC. Makes sense to me.

It makes sense to me too. Think about the wear and tear on a pro quarterback's arm throwing so many thousands of times. It's got to take a toll.

Brady is a guy that will work himself to death if they let him. He needs to be told to 'get lost' for a couple days, and not even think about throwing the ball, or he'll wear out his arm because he knows no other style than to go 110%.

I hope he's not injuried, and I sort of doubt it. But the guy is Type A, and the coaches have to make sure to keep him from overworking. An extra day in camp won't make any difference to him. Getting tendinitus in his elbow from over use will make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes