PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Morgan anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BradyToMoss

Now that Zach's out of the picture, what about bringing in Dan Morgan? I think he visited the Saints today or is scheduled to visit them, he's a bit younger than Zach and I still think he has some great years left in him.

merg, we already have a thread concerning fan interest in Dan...

People feared Thomas with his few concussions. This guy can't stay on the damn field.

I'd take a look at him...why not? with others he might be able to play rotate in...he's younger as well...

Last edited:
IF he can come in at the league min, or with a contract based on incentives, then he would be a good signing. Its a high risk, high reward situation. I would rather the pats go after Pace or Gholston in the draft.

Spend money and roster spot in a older playe who has started 59 of the possible 108 games due to injury,why/?.

I'd rather have a seventh rounder with potential fill a spot before Dan Morgan does

as fans we have the tendency to dream about big name players even if they are past their prime (how many times has morgan, thomas, and ty law been brought up this offseason).

Trust me, I am not innocent of this as I know that I do it myself. Chances are, though, that we are probably better off with a young guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back