PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Koppen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree that Koppen has been inconsistent and unreliable since the 07 season, but you can't fault him for not being able to block Ngata 1 on 1. There isn't a center in the NFL who can.

Koppen is not unreliable. C'mon now.

Hes never been the second comming of Dwight Stephenson but hes been a pretty damn good center for this team for 8 years now...

Last edited:
Yes, Belichick will evaluate these players after the Super Bowl each year. Each player will have the option of signing with any team. Of course, the patriots could franchise Light, essentially signing him to a one-year $12M contract which would likely be fine with him.

There are choices to be made by the team and the players.

But, I do agree with you. I expect the patriots to wait until the last minute with both players.

The patriot approach to the OL ahs worked for years. We shall see what happens now. It is the time of tranistion, of opportunity or of continued consistency. To put it another way, as few as 1 of the current 10 roster OL's could be here for the 2012 season.

Hmm. Koppen will be 32 at the start of the 2011 season. I don't expect BB to do anything about his contract until the current one has expired.

Same with Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back