PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Graziano of ESPN: Brady's camp does not expect Berman to rule in their favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Before I put this in the ******** column, I need to hear what Mortensen has to say first

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 2h2 hours ago
@mchorowitz The people to whom I'm talking on the union/Brady side do not expect the decision to go their way.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 6m6 minutes ago
@epaulson89 They like their case, and the way it’s dragged on has increased their optimism. But they still know the odds are against them.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 1h1 hour ago
@pedroiar I'm not trying to tell you what WILL happen, or SHOULD happen. I'm telling you what the parties involved EXPECT to happen.

Impossible to trust leaks/reports on this issue. Especially if they come from ESPN. But really, almost everything about this situation has surprised me so it'd be pretty hard to blow my mind no matter what Berman ends up doing.

Saying that the odds are against you and that they're optimistic and like their case doesn't equate to believing they'll not win their case. It's the professional thing to say. Another idiot from ESPN.

I dont know why PA would tell this or leak this as to what they believe. What kind of news is this?

NFL has to overcome a bunch of points to win I believe. Delayed rebuttal, CBA violations, impartial arbitrator ect (I think anyways could be off). Shouldn't NFL be the one with long shot odds?

I don't believe anything I hear or see anymore. I don't even believe what I'm saying right now.

Curran seems to vouch for him, for what it's worth.

Look, at this point, it is what it is.
What do you mean, that he has heard the same thing or that he just a trustworthy person?

I dont know why PA would tell this or leak this as to what they believe. What kind of news is this?

Yea this idea that Brady's camp keeps running to ESPN with a new scoop, especially ones that are negative in nature, is down right embarassing and pathetic.

Espn are a bunch of shameless, lying f***s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back