PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Graham...injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dryheat44 said:
What I find strange about it is that he could have been out there in a non-contact jersey from Day One. Everybody else in his situation was placed on PUP.

Are we all assuming the problem is his shoulder surgery recovery when in actuality it might have been another problem entirely? Has anyone from the team verified that his problem is the shoulder and nothing else? :confused:

edzo44 said:
Are we all assuming the problem is his shoulder surgery recovery when in actuality it might have been another problem entirely? Has anyone from the team verified that his problem is the shoulder and nothing else? :confused:

No, of course not. But I don't think that's relevant. Belichick put 7, I think, players on PUP to start training camp, but went out of his way not to put Graham on, who then missed the first 13 practices?

dryheat44 said:
No, of course not. But I don't think that's relevant. Belichick put 7, I think, players on PUP to start training camp, but went out of his way not to put Graham on, who then missed the first 13 practices?

Mills, too, oddly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey