PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Graham appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
ok, even though he's a FA and might leave, here' some things we should be appreciative of.

As a TE who helped in pass-protection, Dan Graham took a lot of abuse that could of happened to our HOF franchise QB.

As a TE who helped in the run game (such as wham blocks), Graham did a lot of the dirty work for our running game.

As a TE who caught Tom's passes, he went over the middle and took the big hit.

ok, even though he's a FA and might leave, here' some things we should be appreciative of.

As a TE who helped in pass-protection, Dan Graham took a lot of abuse that could of happened to our HOF franchise QB.

As a TE who helped in the run game (such as wham blocks), Graham did a lot of the dirty work for our running game.

As a TE who caught Tom's passes, he went over the middle and took the big hit.

I think Ben did a terrific job for us. He was a good blocker and caught some great catches. I thought he was going to be a top tier NFL TE. I have a feeling he might do well on another team.

I hope DG is back he always left everything on the field and did whatever the team wanted to help the team win. A case where stats don't tell the story of how good he is.

If you want to truly appreciate DG slap in 3-GTG-2 and watch the Carolina SB and just pick him out and watch on every play. His role in that game is very undervalued as is Smith's. What the two of them did in the running game and blocking in the passing game was insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back